Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Neutral Newbie

Same here. But my car too new to do it. Park till that guy got to crawl through his passenger side and let his gear stick shaft up his a** hole then he know the feeling. Maybe he feel shoik this way. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

SOrI to say my car price is worth 2 time the car COE at least.

NO big deal driving a 1989 mec..

WE shouldn't call him idiot..Idiot can't drive..

Should just call him BA*TARD..cos he dont have parent to teach him anything.

Edited by Dweller

can u submit the photo to stomp and parkingidiot website? i believe there will have better coverage. there are simply too many of these bo-chap in SG. its the upbringing in most cases.

as for our friend, i think he is a nice bloke trying to act elite in a car forum. nothing harmful lah. he is unlikely a doc lah. if any of my medical doc and engineering phd do foruming during office hour, they can go see hr for counselling. i may considering discounting the year end bonus even. of course, unless he is onleave lah. anyway,

Now, this is also rather interesting observation guys and gals...

Note that we can see the envious energy from this post..

"SOrI to say my car price is worth 2 times the car COE at least.

NO big deal driving a 1989 mec.. "

If you look at the picture and overall interactions at no point were there any indication that the driver assert that his car is (1) Big deal or (2) Cost a lot .. The parking act alone is in no way reflective that the driver is saying that his car is expensive and is a big deal. All of this goes to show how you can define the inferiority by reversing the comments ... to this poster. I believe what he really feels and know deep inside is:

Wah Merc - great car, I don

This i need not say more - retreating without losing or escalating to confrontation. And I trust all of us can see a poor attempt of "I employ PhD ." this was frequently used in the construction field where you have many uneducated people trying to pull off a quick one .. didnt realize it's still in practise.

Neutral Newbie

Don't just call people BAS**** just because you think he don't have parent to teach him. For all you know, he may be an ophan? (sorri I may have spelt wrongly)

We can just scold him all we want but leave his parents out. Fair?

u can evaluate all the english u want, take your time. a good advise to u, kid, dont waste your time here, none will really care of how u think or write. it is simply a forum for expressing anything relevant to cars.

Neutral Newbie

To post there, you have to e mail them. There is instruction on that website.

Did you see his post directed at you (post #60)? What is wrong with you employing PHD or doctor working for you?

Neutral Newbie

Why you still have not tell us where you practise or are you a doc or how you can help me?

You are easily expose. ha ha!! [bounce1]

None of what you say carrys weight.

Preople in this forum would be smart enough to ignore you from now on....

This is so typical and this brings back memories. Remember when you are unhappy with a classmate and in order to tell him something indirectly you would talk to another person ... most times loudly? well these type of action is etched deep in our subconcious minds that we still do that naturally .. now this is a perfect example.

And in Asian culture it seems "Parents" are usually the ultimate direction of insult... i did study the asian vulgarity culture in my post doc and found really interesting traits. I would assume the individual posting that would anticipate some form of retaliation but very unlikely.

Neutral Newbie

Haha, in the beginning, I felt anger and with disgust at such social disease and the appearance of such a social pest in front of us here today. But now, as the discussion goes on, I find it more of amusing than anger. Obliviously, he is a moron and. He has no social bearing in this society.

And to the SICKO two-legged animal, I may be poor and lowly educated but I have right social bearing and I stood with every right frame of mind to speak as a good deserving fellow human being and fellow citizen. And I can't even bother to spit on your doorstep, only law can contain such an animal like you. It doesn't matter you have phd, one rather be well like and widely accepted in this society.

ok la... U can say anything u wan. So can I

I met few times in major shopping centre, this ppl are the most inconsiderate ppl. Once a Ba*tard park so close to my car, i have to get in from the passenger side. So it bring back some anger in me..Sori the animal in me is OUT. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

cheers

Edited by Dweller