Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

bro i totally agree with ya

we voice out our POV nothing wrong with that..different people have different view ...

they cannot accept it their problem...even for some who always think they are right

at least we ain't like some group who just follows and agree with majority with no own view ..even to extent of agreeing with the black sheep lipsrsealed.gif

this is forum afterall..

The information provided is still insufficient. I would recommend seeing your family doctor first off to ensure there is nothing pathologically wrong with the child.

Once confirmed ..you may follow the standard ideas to help the child LEARN to sleep:

Although it's rare for an 8 month old to do that but try the following:

Do quiet activities at the end of the day instead of ones that get baby excited. To get her ready for sleep, develop a bedtime routine, and do it at the same time each night. Rock, cuddle, or read to help baby settle down.

Help baby learn to comfort himself. This will help him get back to sleep on his own if he wakes up at night. Give him a pacifier, a soft toy, or a special blanket to hold, or let him suck his thumb. Also, it's important to put baby to bed while he's awake instead of letting him fall asleep while nursing or rocking. A baby who is always put to bed asleep is more likely to be a baby who wakes up during the night.

Some babies wake up because they get hungry, especially babies less than 3 months old. If your baby usually falls asleep early, try waking her at 11:00 for a good feeding. This might help her sleep until early morning. Although many people think so, feeding cereal to babies does not help them sleep through the night.

The above are common tips .. However from my experience, at 8 month he may be throwing tantrums to trying to gain attention..

If you try my earlier suggestions for a few weeks and baby still wakes up and cries during the night, you may try letting them cry.

Here is a way that works for many parents. Pick a weekend night. When baby cries, check on him and rub or pat baby's back, then tell him you'll be back in 10 minutes. Check on baby every 10 minutes even if he is not still crying, until he falls back to sleep. It probably won't take more than a night or two to end the habit for good.

Letting baby cry like this can be hard on you. Be sure you're up to it. Baby may cry for hours. If you give in after an hour, you could be training him to cry for longer periods. The goal is to help baby learn to sleep on his own.

At 8months it's a critical period where if you dont handle the psychological aspects of the child properly he may grow up to be inferior and post pictures of other drivers in forums ... that's not a good thing.

Here is a way that works for many parents. Pick a weekend night. When baby cries, check on him and rub or pat baby's back, then tell him you'll be back in 10 minutes. Check on baby every 10 minutes even if he is not still crying, until he falls back to sleep. It probably won't take more than a night or two to end the habit for good.

U say tell him u'll be back in 10 mins... [hur] How will this work? Kids don't know the concept of time yet... [gossip]

Woohoo! My gut feeling tells me something... [sly][sly][sly]

Welcome back! Mr Humsuplou! Go get 'em!

To fellow MCFers...open your eyes and see you noobs (no offence! [:p] )

We have been through this stage before...

Obviously there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way the driver parked his car. It has however caused the manifestation of the common but rare complex called envious-medullary complex which typically overcompensates in a negative way. Taking into account the Classical Adlerian I would term this as the primary from of inferiority complex.

Many people suffer from persistent sense of inadequacy or a tendency to self-diminishment in this case seeing an otherwise non malicious or innocent car parked in a way not obstructing other vehicle owners which happens to be a Mercedes Benz will strike the overall Lymbic system (just under the Cerebrum) It brings out the feeling of envy

What the building management ought to have done is to place signages with the wordings "Inconsiderate parking will be wheel-clamped. Fine of S$...for releasing of clamp". In my opinion, this is the most effective deterant.

基本上根據邏輯鏈路和思考...我不可能可以通過網際網路來浪費您的時間.除非您自己允許自己浪費您的時間.所以不應該說"dun waste my time "而是 "dun make me waste my time" 謝謝....

People tend to feel comfortable with the masses. That's what's wrong with the world today. Everyone follows everyone else so that they feel secure ... e.g. One guy posts ..."parking idiot" and the others follow suite disregarding specifics like who is the driver, where is the carpark, what made the driver park that way - one plausible reason is that the driver may be rushing to save a relative suffering from cardiac arrest? or the driver is rushing for something important.. or the car may have just died while he was parking ...etc.... there are loads of questions to ask before we judge ... but people would just jump in without much thought and just mingle with the crowds ...cos it doesnt matter anyways cos if he made the wrong choice there are hundreds of buddies that goes along with him saving his face .. this is a cultural crap that we dont need.

Thank you.

Although what u said initially makes some sense to me, i think you are getting abit carried away. sweatdrop.gif

Some ppl say "better to make more friends than enemies" .. I am certainly a supporter of this school of thought. nod.gifwave.gif

laugh.gif

Although i do not wish to engage in any forum war by taking any strong stand in this issue which doesn't concern me one bit, i still would like to comment that what u said does make some sense. [nod]

Thanks for the comment. Absolutely! Sense in a word comes from years of experience understanding the human nature and habits. Many people are too oblivious to how the world functions and do not know how to deal with the world. Hence we get people who try very hard to fight back but most times when someone bites the dust its better they learn from their mistake. That is important. I am sure many forummers have learnt something from my analysis and need not to say a child-like method of retaliation is to pretend to be nonchalant with emoticons but looking at the lack of ideas generally indicates defeat.

PS: Barcode ...did someone just edited your post and pass it off as yours? That again is an infringement ... a Police officer would definately not miss that one ...heee heee

post-1-1164964274_thumb.jpg

Edited by humsuplou

Well, the doctor himself might just be the merc driver who parked like that, or maybe someone who always park in that way.

Be it a merc or a cheap car, he/she who parks in this way may be [furious] by anyone as they are doing something abnormal, a normal person will be able to do things sensibly and correctly. A simple parking lot is that simple to park.

There is nothing to do with inferiority to whoever the person voicing it out to others.

In addition, this is singapore, people were cultured this way, that is too bad and you can't stop that. We live like that, we act like that. There is no one to be blamed.

He/she who parks in an idiotic way is to be blamed? He/she who blamed the driver who park in an idiotic way will be blamed? Who then? No law for this.