Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Early in the morning park in his grandfather carpark.

post-196289-0-88320300-1515466252_thumb.jpg

On the other hand, literally kena cockblock when trying to park over the weekend.

post-196289-0-67347700-1515466339_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Who let the COCK out? [Who, who, who, who?!]
Who let the COCK out? [Who, who, who, who?!]
Who let the COCK out? [[who, who, who, who?!]
Who let the COCK out?

:XD: 

• Praise 4

26815300_401229276981316_264560981558831

got stricker?

Blue space for blue car!

I have leave to clear this month and as son is having PSLE, i went to fetch him from school so that he can come home earlier and start revising earlier.

Saw this woman driver in the carpark, and I think she was also going to pick someone from the school... 

Can only shake head looking at the way she parked. Purposely parked in between 2 lots. I tot only the very expensive horses or bulls will do this, now wowo also...

attachicon.gif20170927_134854.jpg

Because the wowo arrow points to NE! [thumbsdown]

Of cause not...

But if nobody is there, just cut them some slack...they may be there doing sth important.

Singapore is just as stressful as it is, no need to set 'white ants' on them to make them feel like they are chased by a pack of hungry wolves everywhere they go...

Edited by Brass
  • Praise 1

Hi all, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Not exactly a parking fail, just sway I guess.

Just got into my car after dinner, was looking at my phone when the car shook and moved back when a car drove by(pretty quickly). Initially I thought was my handbrake, but realizing I haven't touch anything I got off to see what was wrong. 

Front bumper scratched, some plastic scraped off my grille. Don't know why the shake wasn't very obvious as captured on the dashcam, but it felt like my whole car moved back and shook. Can see the shake at 0.02s into the video. If I wasn't in the car, don't think I would ever know what happened. 

Sway man. Maybe the driver did not know too, probably be in for a surprise on a long scrape on the left side of his car I guess.

Is this considered a hit and run? 

post-68065-0-33112200-1519182328_thumb.jpgpost-68065-0-69312700-1519182380_thumb.jpg

Edited by Howllerzz

There are many feathered families in the area! If you are lucky, you will be greeted by otters!

Changi beach got more otters. The baby ones haven't learned to be scared of humans, they'll come extremely close to kaypoh. Jin cute sia.
  • Praise 1

Today lunchie , met this idiot , CCB, dickhead KNNNCCB driver who simply bochap with his parking..

Initially, I thought he was letting his passengers to alight but he just parked there n give that smirk look..

Come on, there’s still lots available but he chose to park there for his own convenience..

See the pics and u can imagine the fxxk type attitude..

If anyone knows this guy, pls tell him to wake up his fxxking idea.

Hope his car will kanna some tattoos soon.

Btw, location was at Taman Jurong HC.. The Fish head curry was terrific

post-52390-0-72807300-1522335544_thumb.jpeg

post-52390-0-78100200-1522335556_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 10