Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

Hypersonic

so much for being civil

Also why must talk about religion in anything always ?? As it is the old man already committed offense by parking in a bike lot and depriving the biker of his lot ... in Malay it’s called Kurang Ajar

• Praise 4

Also why must talk about religion in anything always ?? As it is the old man already committed offense by parking in a bike lot and depriving the biker of his lot ... in Malay itâs called Kurang Ajar

Ya lo

And he reeks of

‘Who you think you are? I’m your senior” mentality

• Praise 1

Classic example of someone without a brain

First in the row of parallel parking lot

Arrived first but dont know how to position properly

post-18164-0-42797300-1527318481_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

(edited)

Common lah... Many park like that. Maybe driver saw phantom car in front. Very pissing as some parallel lots are designed for 80s car size

Really cheesed when some drivers park damn slanted, got down and see (for a while i had hope for mankind) then walked away while admiring his/her parking skills...

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

so much for being civil

How to reason with this type of people? Fortunately it was between the "elder" and the younger! :mellow:

• Praise 1

One less Porsche in the world...

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/australianz/sydney-hotel-valet-parks-porsche-under-suv-has-to-be-rescued

bp_car_310518_7.jpg?itok=GweKnfuI

SYDNEY - A hotel valet gave a whole new meaning to the term double-parking when he accidentally drove a Porsche sports car under a sport utility vehicle outside a Sydney hotel.

The accident occurred near the Hyatt Regency Sydney in the city centre on Thursday (May 31).

The valet was trying to park the Porsche when, instead of reversing, the car reportedly accelerated into the back of the Subaru SUV and ended up underneath, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

The authorities had to cut the driver out of the car as a large crowd watched during the morning rush hour, Australian Broadcasting Corp online said.

Hyatt Regency's director of sales and marketing, Matthew Talbot, told the ABC the valet was not injured.

"Obviously the staff member was embarrassed and a little bit shocked, it kind of scooped the other car up, but the main thing is that he's OK."

A witness told the ABC: "I heard this revving and this bang and turned around and the Porsche was literally underneath this other car. It was crazy."

Another witness, Jonathon Bayle, said: "When I first saw this, I thought it was being shot for a TV show or a movie, but apparently it's real."

Aerodynamic car..

Gives new meaning to the concept of double parking...

• Praise 1

One less Porsche in the world...

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/australianz/sydney-hotel-valet-parks-porsche-under-suv-has-to-be-rescued

bp_car_310518_7.jpg?itok=GweKnfuI

Aerodynamic car..

Gives new meaning to the concept of double parking...

This is one of the reasons I avoid valet parking.

Hospital used to have this service a few years ago & I gave frequent negative feedbacks to the hospital & Wilson parking co.as well.

Witnessed many times reckless driving behaviors of the valets, eg. Laughing & chatting with fellow coworker in customers' car when driving to the MSCP, unnecessary speeding & jam braking, raced each other within the MSCP, high speed forwarding & reversing while parking. Even high fives each other after jumping out of cars after their reckless handling of other pple cars, etc....

Classic example of someone without a brain

First in the row of parallel parking lot

Arrived first but dont know how to position properly

前面有鬼? 哈哈哈哈

This is one of the reasons I avoid valet parking.

Hospital used to have this service a few years ago & I gave frequent negative feedbacks to the hospital & Wilson parking co.as well.

Witnessed many times reckless driving behaviors of the valets, eg. Laughing & chatting with fellow coworker in customers' car when driving to the MSCP, unnecessary speeding & jam braking, raced each other within the MSCP, high speed forwarding & reversing while parking. Even high fives each other after jumping out of cars after their reckless handling of other pple cars, etc....

SGH multi-story carpark at Mcalister is quite famous for abuse by wallet drivers. Used to park there while doing project at MOH.  I have seen wallet drivers use the carpark like ring race challenging each other. In other cases, saw few drivers leave the veh engine running and using the AC until their pick up arrives. 

SGH multi-story carpark at Mcalister is quite famous for abuse by wallet drivers. Used to park there while doing project at MOH. I have seen wallet drivers use the carpark like ring race challenging each other. In other cases, saw few drivers leave the veh engine running and using the AC until their pick up arrives.

Yes, that's the carpark where I witnessed the reckless driving by valet drivers.

Btw, what is 'wallet drivers' ?

I really don't remember. since my project ended 3 yrs back, I am not going there anymore. But, I really hated the way they abused the cars.

Agreed. Although I didn't engage their services, was really worried about their reckless handling of the cars becos they could damage my car as well.

Anyway, no more valet parking now.

• Praise 2