Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

No events at this temple.

Plenty of parking options, 3 to be exact, with barely one or two minutes walk to the temple.

And its a Sunday, got free parking.

Duno what these drivers are thinking....

• Praise 2

Walkway become parking lots

Actually this is rather unnecessary cos there are plenty of public parking behind the temple and opp the temple. Ok if all the car parks in the area are full.

Plenty of parking options, 3 to be exact, with barely one or two minutes walk to the temple.

...plus there are a lot of old folks in the area whom may have difficulty walking or on a wheel chair.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

They are just being selfish.

It’s ironic isn’t it? Going to the temple but being inconsiderate to other people.

If I am pushing my mother in a wheelchair and i am unable to push her on the pavement, they are going to get it.

First thing is their side mirrors, they will say hello to my size 11 shoes.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

Actually this is rather unnecessary cos there are plenty of public parking behind the temple and opp the temple. Ok if all the car parks in the area are full.

human nature, be it mosque, church or temple  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supersonic

its to their own convenience lo...

Those who do it on regular basis become "accepted" or "gazetted"? [confused]

haha just like what happens every Friday noon... that being said, i'm glad people are generally understanding about it [thumbsup]

(edited)

Those who park by the road side on friday are different. Usually the organisation will work with LTA on which part of the road where temp parking is allowed and that is only if there is insufficient parking space available near it. I have seen temple making such arrangement with LTA when they have big event.

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

If there are parking options nearby, then these cars shouldn't park there.

Worst is the Freed that blocked the temple entrance.

Supercharged

Walkway become parking lots

Ha!

We've just come back from Italy.

I went down to the supermarket one evening, light rain.

Then suddenly cloudburst.  My small umbrella no use so I'm soaked.

But cars parked on pavement all the way to supermarket so I have to walk on road and the road is flooded.

Ponding, like.

But Italian car drivers don't care.  Come flying past driving through ponding and the splashing absolutely soaks me even more.

Go into supermarket which is freezing.  Then have to walk back to apartment which means more soaking.

So now I have really bad flu plus can't speak because of sore throat and got diarhoea 5 time an hour last night.

Plus worst of all I passed all this on to the missus and she is now worse than me and has a temp of 39c plus.

• Praise 1

Those who park by the road side on friday are different. Usually the organisation will work with LTA on which part of the road where temp parking is allowed and that is only if there is insufficient parking space available near it. I have seen temple making such arrangement with LTA when they have big event.

Friday's parking for mosque is quite bad.....cars parked at the roadside, bicycle and motorbike on the kerb......full-house everywhere. But one thing for sure, lucky its a working day so majority of people will be at work and having lunch break because its dead smack during lunch time and usually they are parked from 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Just be happy we wont be parking for more than 4 hrs or worst whole day.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3