Parking Idiot / Parking Fail / Anyhow Park...

Vit4wd

Is This a Parking Idiot?  

130 members have voted

1. 1.

• Definitely Yes!
    • No!

(edited)

Friday's parking for mosque is quite bad.....cars parked at the roadside, bicycle and motorbike on the kerb......full-house everywhere. But one thing for sure, lucky its a working day so majority of people will be at work and having lunch break because its dead smack during lunch time and usually they are parked from 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Just be happy we wont be parking for more than 4 hrs or worst whole day.

Actually, for me, I am ok to live with occasional inconvenience when it religion related. As long as the pavement has enough room for wheelchair access & vehicles do not park in bus bay.

There will always be ppl who will not followed what is permissible under the agreement between LTA and the religious organisations. For this ppl, I ok if they are given a ticket for the offences.

Edited by Silver_blade
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Actually, for me, I am ok to live with occasional inconvenience when it religion related. As long as the pavement has enough room for wheelchair access & vehicles do not park in bus bay.

There will always be ppl who will not followed what is permissible under the agreement between LTA and the religious organisations. For this ppl, I ok if they are given a ticket for the offences.

once i a while i will park by the roadside when there are space if not just park at the carpark......$1.00 plus nia but to go out from the carpark after the prayers is the challenge especially with the current eps system. I kana stucked at jurong west for 10 mins because the guy in front got stuck at the gantry. Best is those ulu mosques like those in sembawang, lck cemetary and those at the old PA and new PA. Free parking because its kampung area.......syiok. after prayers can slowly makan at the mosque canteen especially the one at lck.......good teh tarik, mee rebus and others......

Supersonic

All the adjacent lots were empty so the driver parked in middle of 2 lots. Nb, might as well do parallel parking?

Twincharged

Friday's parking for mosque is quite bad.....cars parked at the roadside, bicycle and motorbike on the kerb......full-house everywhere. But one thing for sure, lucky its a working day so majority of people will be at work and having lunch break because its dead smack during lunch time and usually they are parked from 12:30 to 2:00 pm. Just be happy we wont be parking for more than 4 hrs or worst whole day.

But LTA is getting very strict on that already. Used to have alot of people parked along the road outside bishan swimming complex to go to the mosque. Now, every friday before 12noon, there will be 2 people from LTA stationed there waiting at either end with their blinkers turned on. No one parks there anymore. 

But LTA is getting very strict on that already. Used to have alot of people parked along the road outside bishan swimming complex to go to the mosque. Now, every friday before 12noon, there will be 2 people from LTA stationed there waiting at either end with their blinkers turned on. No one parks there anymore.

The carpark just beside and behind the mosque is quite big......most prob they are pushing attendees to park at the carpark. Some minor roads are allowed....the one at cck 'allows' cars to be parked along the the road that leads to the polyclinic cp but not the stretch of road that leads to teck whye chinese temple. Usually the cp around it will be full, even the service roads will be used. If take bus damn cialat......pack like sardine, bike and motorbike.....many many on the kerbs and walkway.....take car.....difficult to find parking spot. Thats why i prefer to go to Sembawang kampung or the lck mosque at the cemetary. But still the wait to exit the cp after the service can be quite long. I will go for lunch 1st while waiting for the carpark to be cleared.
  • Praise 2

First spotted at 9:27am when going to market.

Came back at 10:21... it is still there...

What is wrong with this driver? There are plenty of free parking options nearby....

post-189862-0-00965400-1531621503_thumb.jpeg

post-189862-0-86151900-1531621571_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 3

Supersonic

What is wrong with this driver? There are plenty of free parking options nearby....

post-195148-0-26253800-1531639165.gif

• Praise 1

Twincharged

basically, no law enforcer will dare take action against any form of illegal parking near any religious places.

this is regardless one vote for whichever government.

btw, is the gallardo wide body ? seems a tight fit ...

whatsapp_image_2018-07-21_at_20.48.49.jp

Supersonic

basically, no law enforcer will dare take action against any form of illegal parking near any religious places.

this is regardless one vote for whichever government.

btw, is the gallardo wide body ? seems a tight fit ...

whatsapp_image_2018-07-21_at_20.48.49.jp

if he parks any closer, he has to get out from the passenger door...
↡ Advertisement