• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
680 replies to this topic | 692 praises

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

Bobztoise
  • Premium member
    Bobztoise
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This b Class is already in the showroom a few mths back, at all time COE high, this was 130k, entry level Merc
The dashboard is not as nice as the pics.. its actually very spartan. Cos entry level :(
behind driver and front passenger seat, there is a megazine holder, in mesh netting. Very LC, like Taxi.

i think you meant the old/current model
this new one has not arrived in SG yet

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

new b class is 1.6L TC

new 116i is 1.6L TC

hands up if u go for 116i

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:50 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

new b class is 1.6L TC

new 116i is 1.6L TC

hands up if u go for 116i

FYI, the F20 1-Series is a hatchback, whereas the B-Class is more mini-MPV.

Both shouldn't be compared together.

Wanna compare, compare the next A-Class. From the outgoing model high-riding hatchback to a sleek looking one.

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:24 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

Wanna compare, compare the next A-Class. From the outgoing model high-riding hatchback to a sleek looking one.

old B is crossover like qashqai , old 116 is as common as old i30 looks
new B is latio hatch dimen , but new 116 no chg

if compare latio to i30 , agree both hatch?

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

old B is crossover like qashqai , old 116 is as common as old i30 looks
new B is latio hatch dimen , but new 116 no chg

if compare latio to i30 , agree both hatch?

The Nissan Qashqai is Crossover SUV.

B-Class is Crossover.

Different.

Yes, Latio and i30 can be compared with each other- both are hatchbacks.

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:54 PM

Kelloggs
  • Kelloggs
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Looking at the spy shots, looks like the new A class will be a totally reformed stunner. Think Alfa 147, Golf, Opel Astra type of continental hatch

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Look closer ... new B class is 1.6T + 7G DCT (not 7GTronic, not 7 speed Autotronic CVT) ... it's 7 speed Dual Clutch Transmission.
Everyone is going into 1.6T, with the bigger cars 1.8 or 2.0T ... to be in the Euro 6 CO2 emission bracket (effective from 2014, compulsory from 2015).

Japanese car makers are beating the emission via another route, their engine development is going petrol hybrid, which will more than meet the Euro 6 CO2 emission criteria.

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:39 PM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Look closer ... new B class is 1.6T + 7G DCT (not 7GTronic, not 7 speed Autotronic CVT) ... it's 7 speed Dual Clutch Transmission.
Everyone is going into 1.6T, with the bigger cars 1.8 or 2.0T ... to be in the Euro 6 CO2 emission bracket (effective from 2014, compulsory from 2015).

Japanese car makers are beating the emission via another route, their engine development is going petrol hybrid, which will more than meet the Euro 6 CO2 emission criteria.

true...by the way, most of the European manufacturers do have the petrol hybrid capabilities already and also diesel hybrid..and this is one route which they might seriously consider as well..

Edited by Cluboxed, 21 September 2011 - 05:40 PM.

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

The_young_once
  • The_young_once
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

swee, inside and out, I'd hit it laugh.gif All this talk of Mercedes.. when the day come I collect my 1st Mercedes (whether new or used, but more likely s/h tongue.gif ) I will play this song on the CD player:

Oh.. MERCy MERCy me.. lol!

Kenny

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah like the aircon haha nice merc! got google somemore which is gonna be an optional in our place :(
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Hard to believe the new B-Class is only 1550mm tall- about the height of a Nissan Latio. It really looks larger than it is in the pictures.

Don't be fooled...

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Wubb
  • Wubb
    Banned

new second generation b200 1.6 turbo special launch price at $160,888 for chrome package. sports package at $167,888. showroom car is not here yet and also no test drive yet. first batch according to SE coming in july or august.

changing from C Class to the B Class is it considered downgrading? haha

Edited by Wubb, 28 April 2012 - 09:33 PM.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Mercs
  • Mercs
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

looks good! :)

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

Wubb
  • Wubb
    Banned

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Kairelly1
  • Kairelly1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for your post.

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Kairelly1
  • Kairelly1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for your post.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Swee! But looking the high COE, sure more than 160K
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i thought the price is now $160,888

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Cheap....
Is B-class got more feature than C-class?
Looks like a good replacement for my Jazz. (if I win TOTO tonight)

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Wubb
  • Wubb
    Banned

Cheap....
Is B-class got more feature than C-class?
Looks like a good replacement for my Jazz. (if I win TOTO tonight)

sports package comes with sports suspension, new type dual clutch transmission, reverse camera n electric memory seat i think.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mercedes-Benz B-Class

Mercedes-Benz B-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Silverkris  |  4th Gear

Very Smooth, Very Quiet Car for the Family

Has just gotten the FL version of the new B-Class Style Edition. Previously driven a Honda Accord therefore I am comparing this car with the Accord, though they are both different cars altogether. Comfort wise, B180 is practically gliding... » Read More

Mercedes-Benz B-Class

Mercedes-Benz B-Class  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Anglerso  |  Neutral Newbie

Entry level but still Good

Own for 2 yrs. Some hickup of sensors but overall good driving. Same category car will not get both front seat with electric with memory seats. Reverse cam is good. Seen a "N' jap car reverse cam really lots of different. Spacious seats a... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mercedes-Benz B-Class

Quick Reply

Tags: mercedes-benz, mercedes, b-class and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users