New 2nd Generation Mercedes B Class

Davidklt

Merc seems to be hitting all the right design buttons this time.

I am especially impressed by the C Class coupe amongst others.

Hi u r a mercedes driver, would u care to share yr experience, am thinking to get a brand new B Class

Am first time Mercedes buyer also generally is their service ex ?

Hi u r a mercedes driver, would u care to share yr experience, am thinking to get a brand new B Class

Am first time Mercedes buyer also generally is their service ex ?

mercedes service think cheaper than bmw but of course much more expensive than japanese brands [;)]

ok thanks.

<i will go test dr the new b class and see how it goes

my choices are

B class

tiguan and

A3.

any comments

think u should go for B class for design, reliability and brand.

Tiguan is an old model, ugly interior and some say gearbox problem

A3 space smaller, old model and ugly tail (my opinion)

anytime B class over the other

yeap that is what i thought too not to forget re-sales pt , that how fast you can let go your car. Once it is Benz in our island, there is no competition

hmmmm good advise

yeap that is what i thought too not to forget re-sales pt , that how fast you can let go your car. Once it is Benz in our island, there is no competition

hmmmm good advise

yes resale market, B class should be easy to sell off. Why you dont want to consider X1?

Too old to drive a BMW X1. Beside I have a big size partner , there must be room for elephant u know ... :)

think X1 size about the same as tiguan and bigger than A3 i believe. moreover its a bimmer le [laugh]

dont really like BMW = Bloody Money Waster.

When I was living in <usa , I was dirving A4 quattro and landlord BMW 7iL. His car half the time in factory. Mine no problem. Then another house mate bought C280 swee swee also no issue. so we alway lol him paid the most, get the most problem

dont really like BMW = Bloody Money Waster.

When I was living in <usa , I was dirving A4 quattro and landlord BMW 7iL. His car half the time in factory. Mine no problem. Then another house mate bought C280 swee swee also no issue. so we alway lol him paid the most, get the most problem

lol but bmw handling very good. in singapore, either get merc or bmw maybe audi but no vw unless u go for golf or jetta