New 2nd Generation Mercedes B Class

Davidklt

:D

Should have lah, but i need to call the CEO of Merc in Germany for the draft since it is not launched in market until Q3 or 4 , 2013

↡ Advertisement

Hahaha.. middle class? You? Sure.. you middle class means I lower class liao [rolleyes]

Errr....no disrespect but, yes that's what it is....

No minimum 8 digit net worth, no high class.

[bigcry]

Edited by Throttle2

old b class cornering is even better than most sedan but high speed accel feels like a thick blanket of air covering the front

You mean the car consider underpower? Was looking through the used car B class, didnt know there are so many version, have B160, B170, B180 and B200!?? Wonder what is the difference? :blink:

Lol, so B160, B170 and B180 cannot make it la. [:p]

better than nothing [;)]

if it is not a MPV I need, b class would be the choice of my car.

not the latest one but the older one. new one too ex...

7 seater is R class. B class is 5 seater MPV. A shorter version of R class. I have tested and booked the car coming in end March. I was fast so my COE for CAT A was 77k.

The new COE for CAT A plus the car price has gone up , so all in is about 178K

It has all the S class feature and latest technology. For 1.6litre, 156bhp, and esp in SINGAPORE there is nothing to complain about.

I ordered black, but my lover loves the universal blue ...

better than nothing [;)]

Better than nothing cause afterall it is still a mercs. [:p] Looking through those B class used car ad, didnt know that this car the boot space so big?! Thought this car is consider hatchback?

You mean the car consider underpower? Was looking through the used car B class, didnt know there are so many version, have B160, B170, B180 and B200!?? Wonder what is the difference? :blink:

Just different engine tunes to achieve product differentiation. After all, they're all using the same turbocharged 1.6 L engine. The only model with a different engine is the B250 with its 2.0 L turbo.

• Praise 1

better than nothing [;)]

Spec for spec, the new one is actually cheaper than the old one. That's one advantage of switching from the expensive sandwich platform to the more conventional monocoque chassis so as to enable parts sharing with other models.

• Praise 1

Better than nothing cause afterall it is still a mercs. [:p] Looking through those B class used car ad, didnt know that this car the boot space so big?! Thought this car is consider hatchback?

It IS a hatchback, but with an abnormally long wheelbase that rivals large sedans, giving it class-leading interior space. It doesn't look like a conventional hatchback because the car is so tall. Taller than the BMW X1, and almost on par with the VW Tiguan.

old b200 turbo read somewhere its power is like a golf gti but merc brand

b170, b180 same 1.7L ,

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1