Where is the best buffet spread?

SGCMmaomao

Tried Carlton?

Went for their durian feasta, pretty exp but durians served were great.

Food wise, average.

Forget about Paris, located at marina square level 2..

Expensive and lousy quality food.

Like Korean BBQ buffet?

Cheap and good with lots of Korean mei mei to drool. [laugh]

Only cost $22 per pax

Tried Calton.. Company lunch.. food wise alright.. dun really leave a deep impression about the place.. Not into Korean though.. Yeah.. Also been to Meritus Mandrine Triple 3.. Had the longest dinner(4Hours).. haha.. price around 90 per pax cos got credit card discount else it's about $100+++ per pax. The tanpanyaki was a disappointment thought.. the chef have no control of the salt applied.. still stand around there(after cooking) to PR with guests, then prompt me to try and I told them about the salt thingy, they went over and taste it, I walk off assuming they will toss it away.. But when I walk back to my table, the meat is still there... left there for awhile longer then I walk pass again, it's gone.. in my heart I was thinkin.. did they toss it away or some1 took it... <_< but all in all.. I will still go back tat place if got chance.. [;)] deserve a 8 and 1/2 * for everyhing.. food, service etc..

↡ Advertisement

Care to tell me more about the food spread and $$? ^_^

There is a huge spread. Before I could finish trying one round of all the food,

I was full already. I can't remember fully got what, just a few ok? International spread.

There was...

Lamb shank. Roast duck. Spagetti. Local noodle of the day(Laksa/fish ball/mee Siam/etc..). Steamed fishes(different varieties). And others....

Japanese has their own area.. Fresh sashimi slices(salmon+yellowtail+tuna). Mini cold-soba. Different sushi.

Pastries also own area... Chocolate fountain. Marshmallows. The pastries, are quite addictive... Really WIDE RANGE of pastries...

And many others moreeee!

Take some time, go there, you can request to look at the spread before booking.

My mum paid using some discounts from her membership card, so I don't have the exact pricing. I'm sorry...

Ritz Carlton. The spread isn't fantastic but the quality is there. Bit $$$ though. At least for oysters, sashimi etc there is a good consistent standard.

Actually if u like mostly sashimi, why don't just go Raku ala-carte buffet.

The line At Shangarila is the best in Singapore, others can't fight.

If you don't mind chinese food, you can try the EAT ALL YOU CAN at River View Hotel chinese restaurant, cheap and good! Tips: Good to River View Hotel, pick up a form to sign up as a VIP member FREE OF CHARGE, you can enjoy 15% discount on the spot! It is very worth it. The Japanese Restaurant at River View Hotel also have EAT ALL YOU CAN Japanese food, for those who loves Japanese food, you should try, but must book in advance cos always full house, it is cheap and good.

Dear All.. ^_^

One very dear fren bday coming soon.. wanna give her a buffet treat. Need help and advise from all Bros & Sistas..

Best if u can let me know the place and price..

Thanx in Advance! [:)]

• Praise 1

Ritz Carlton. The spread isn't fantastic but the quality is there. Bit $$$ though. At least for oysters, sashimi etc there is a good consistent standard.

Actually if u like mostly sashimi, why don't just go Raku ala-carte buffet.

Erm.. at where ah? heh..

The line At Shangarila is the best in Singapore, others can't fight.

If you don't mind chinese food, you can try the EAT ALL YOU CAN at River View Hotel chinese restaurant, cheap and good! Tips: Good to River View Hotel, pick up a form to sign up as a VIP member FREE OF CHARGE, you can enjoy 15% discount on the spot! It is very worth it. The Japanese Restaurant at River View Hotel also have EAT ALL YOU CAN Japanese food, for those who loves Japanese food, you should try, but must book in advance cos always full house, it is cheap and good.

Been to the Jap rest.. yes.. sashimi is good but the rest [:(] and they always left out some of the items i ordered.. always.. yeah.. its always full cos the place r pretty small..

Yes, it is included.

Hmmm... It seems like The Line @ Shangri-la have quite a number of likeness.. :) do they have free flow drinks? like juices or sofe drinks in the package?

Hmmm... It seems like The Line @ Shangri-la have quite a number of likeness.. :) do they have free flow drinks? like juices or sofe drinks in the package?

if i remember.. yes.. my table have house red/white wine, juice, soft drinks, beer...

Erm.. at where ah? heh..

Huh u never hear of google before ar.

Google "Raku". Its $50+ to 60 +++. Japanese ala-carte buffet. Sushi, tempura, sashimi, some cooked dishes.

More high end version of Hanabi or those other places at miramar

Edited by Lala81

Hahaha... u make it sound so YUM! will go check it out... Guess the price there also not cheap ba...plus parking... ha.. :wacko:

Haha. It is really very yum! *slurpp...

Usually, i dont like go buffet because like super waste money.

But, waaah, first time eat until fullfull~

Advice: Don't eat those starchy kinds... ; Rice, Noodles.. etc...

tried a few b4..The Line is still the best for me..

Triple for me same like Green H, not much n ex

Rise not bad, i prefer the high tea

Opposite Far East Plaza,beside DFS ,forget the hotel name..that one is also v good,even high tea also best

Huh u never hear of google before ar.

Google "Raku". Its $50+ to 60 +++. Japanese ala-carte buffet. Sushi, tempura, sashimi, some cooked dishes.

More high end version of Hanabi or those other places at miramar

haha.. got one time i tried to google a jap rest.. the seach ends up tat the rest closed down liao.. then shortly after i browse through a mag, saw the ads of the rest again.. :wacko:

↡ Advertisement