Australia: Migration Agencies For Australia

Tonicwater

So...at last...

A Sinkie officially announcing that he/she is QUITING?

Or asking for someone ..QUITING...

Or have quited ..at least in mind but not in BODY...

For GOOD! [laugh][laugh]

Hi, as above. Anyone has agencies to recommend? Perhaps also can share your experience? Process? Length? Thanks.

Hey Bro Tonic, pls pm me if you got the info........ me also VERY interested...... ^_^

TIA...... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

hm.., why need agency?

1 go to the city you like or at least any city at australia.

2 find job. once get job, as the time goes by(know the environment well, which house to rent/ buy, which city is preferred, etc), apply the

citizenship or maybe the permanent resident status.

3 once you get your steady, bring one by one or once all of your family member.

that all i can imagine of :)

So...at last...

A Sinkie officially announcing that he/she is QUITING?

Or asking for someone ..QUITING...

Or have quited ..at least in mind but not in BODY...

For GOOD! [laugh][laugh]

To each his/her own. Plenty of quitters everywhere - our forefathers quitted places like China & India to come here and Malaysia; even today's China Chinese quitted China to come here; Hong Kongers quitted Hong Kong to places like Canada,... The list goes on so nothing uncommon.

Btw, yea, quitted in mind a long time ago but good to know there are others out there.

Edited by Tonicwater

hm.., why need agency?

2 find job. once get job, as the time goes by(know the environment well, which house to rent/ buy, which city is preferred, etc), apply the

Not that simple bros.

1st. u sourcing for a job as tourist?

2nd. U know the culture, surrounding, language (Aussie accent) well?

3rd. Discrimination against foreigner; indian, asian chinese etc. Unless u are very "highly" qualified or planning to set up your own business.

4th.

5th.

The list can go on..

Navie. [confused]

To TS, u stand a higher chance if u have done your degree in aussie. It would add up on your points. [laugh]

Edited by Kopites

hm.., why need agency?

Think every country so easy to migrate like Singapore ? Just go there and look for job and fight with locals ?

First, in Australia, if you don't have a PR / Citizenship, no one will give you a job. Unless (a) Working holiday visa, means you are not allowed to apply PR for some time (b) You migrate by becoming business owner

Edited by Sotong_kia

Better to try via proper means. Also, just because we try doesn't mean can get PR. There are criteria to meet subject to various policies, etc. But it comes back to one thing -> actually trying to go through the whole process instead of NATO.

Hi, as above. Anyone has agencies to recommend? Perhaps also can share your experience? Process? Length? Thanks.

Save that few thousand dollars of agent money...you can DIY... just google and visit their gahmen website for latest procedures, and even a test to see if u are qualified to migrate there.

Immigration

I have a couple friends did that successfully.. going to agent doesn't mean u sit and do nothing.. they'll still need u to do some homework.

To each his/her own. Plenty of quitters everywhere - our forefathers quitted places like China & India to come here and Malaysia; even today's China Chinese quitted China to come here; Hong Kongers quitted Hong Kong to places like Canada,... The list goes on so nothing uncommon.

Btw, yea, quitted in mind a long time ago but good to know there are others out there.

Sorry hor I think you got me wrong....

I don't and never ever need quiting hor.....

Quiting are for 'losers' who can't cope or think the 'grass is greener' over the other side thing!

Take it from me....ppl are the same crap shxt everywhere.....be they yellow skin, white or even purple skin.

You find something you don't like here, you'll also find things you don't like there.

Unless you think your money can run longer over there....then you be my guest and stick it out there! :D

Sorry hor I think you got me wrong....

I don't and never ever need quiting hor.....

Quiting are for 'losers' who can't cope or think the 'grass is greener' over the other side thing!

Take it from me....ppl are the same crap shxt everywhere.....be they yellow skin, white or even purple skin.

You find something you don't like here, you'll also find things you don't like there.

Unless you think your money can run longer over there....then you be my guest and stick it out there! :D

Somehow I was expecting your kind of response. Only you yourself will know if your "I don't and never ever need quitting" statement will hold in the future. We can file this away as potential claim chowder.

As I said, to each his/her own. Every person have different motivations toward this; some of which may not as you presume.

Regardless, I wish you well.

Edited by Tonicwater

Somehow I was expecting your kind of response. Only you yourself will know if your "I don't and never ever need quitting" statement will hold in the future. We can file this away as potential claim chowder.

As I said, to each his/her own. Every person have different motivations toward this; some of which may not as you presume.

Regardless, I wish you well.

There are only two reasons both which can exist concurrently that drives such motivation....

One is money driven and the other is politcal.

The former is really your lack of ability while the latter is something that is beyond your control.

If it was purely due to the latter, then I really hope you find a system that can suit you better.

All the best.

Save that few thousand dollars of agent money...you can DIY... just google and visit their gahmen website for latest procedures, and even a test to see if u are qualified to migrate there.

Immigration

I have a couple friends did that successfully.. going to agent doesn't mean u sit and do nothing.. they'll still need u to do some homework.

Believe me, to prevent any delay or mislodgement of documents, i feel that a agent is well worth the money. The agent job is also to advice you what sort of skill set you can file for max point and current migration rules and regulation. Migration regulation has been changing so many time from the 3yr i lodge that i can't advice you anything now.

Best is to speak to the agent, can or cannot she will advice you. They only charge you fee if they felt that you got enough points for PR application.

↡ Advertisement