Australia: Migration Agencies For Australia

Tonicwater

Another worthy point to note when looking for an agent is, getting a registered one. Personally seen a few "agents" who are not registered or can't converse in English, makes one wonder how are they going to fill in your forms when they don't know their ABCs. Just my 2 cents worth.. Good Luck with the application!

↡ Advertisement

They need to be Mara agents. There's a total of 14 agents as of today. See the below link.

https://www.mara.gov.au/agent/ARSearchResul...mp;FolderID=394

Another worthy point to note when looking for an agent is, getting a registered one. Personally seen a few "agents" who are not registered or can't converse in English, makes one wonder how are they going to fill in your forms when they don't know their ABCs. Just my 2 cents worth.. Good Luck with the application!

Can't converse in English?? Wow... that's kinda scary.

Believe me, to prevent any delay or mislodgement of documents, i feel that a agent is well worth the money. The agent job is also to advice you what sort of skill set you can file for max point and current migration rules and regulation. Migration regulation has been changing so many time from the 3yr i lodge that i can't advice you anything now.

Best is to speak to the agent, can or cannot she will advice you. They only charge you fee if they felt that you got enough points for PR application.

I second that, some money must be spend. It is easier to screw the agent then the Govt agency.

Can shut up or not? irritating idiot!!!

He's entitled to his opinion really. Besides, he seems to have everything all figured out, so good for him.

Believe me, to prevent any delay or mislodgement of documents, i feel that a agent is well worth the money. The agent job is also to advice you what sort of skill set you can file for max point and current migration rules and regulation. Migration regulation has been changing so many time from the 3yr i lodge that i can't advice you anything now.

Best is to speak to the agent, can or cannot she will advice you. They only charge you fee if they felt that you got enough points for PR application.

How long did your entire process take if you don't mind replying openly? I heard there's different quota/requirements for different states as well? I've also heard the agent cost comes up to a few thousand dollars too.

2 years ago I heard its a 2 years wait from the moment you submit application to getting the PR for onshore applications. But rumour has it that offshore applications are quicker, not sure how true that is..

How long did your entire process take if you don't mind replying openly? I heard there's different quota/requirements for different states as well? I've also heard the agent cost comes up to a few thousand dollars too.

Mine took about 1.5yr.

Depend on your Visa status, some Visa(doctor) can only stay at rural area where your job skill is needed, so you really have to speak to the agent, tell her what you want and which state to live in.

Neutral Newbie

just so im clear...

Fts that come here are seen as bloodsucking useless gready scum

but if "we" are the FT going to australia - thats a different thing completely right?

hypocrites

Neutral Newbie

So...at last...

A Sinkie officially announcing that he/she is QUITING?

Or asking for someone ..QUITING...

Or have quited ..at least in mind but not in BODY...

For GOOD! [laugh][laugh]

yes clearly this is the 1st time a singaporean has emigrated [rolleyes]

clearly this can only be because of the FT "trend of hatred" [rolleyes]

funny - isnt this singaporean now an FT himself?

wonder if they will face someone like Gearoil in an australian car forum spitting venom at them for being FT, for stealling jobs, for ruining the culture -blah blah blah

sorry i forgot its not racism or nationalism.....its just that a singaporean is never an FT - even when he is.

Edited by Badder

Neutral Newbie

There are only two reasons both which can exist concurrently that drives such motivation....

One is money driven and the other is politcal.

this is obviously not true

there can bea miriad of reasons:

1) love (of a person or thing thats there)

2) health (climate)

3) Hobbies (that cant be practiced here like say mountain climbing)

4) fun and adventure (fun is as good a reason as anything)

5) get away from someone or some situatuion

blah blah blah

one thing that any of the reasons someone would want to emigrate somewhere has in common is ....none of them are any of your business.

if your skillset (validated by their designated agency) is listed in their high demand category, you can get it in about 6-8 mths.

my friend got hers a few years back.. just 6 mths.

now happily assimilated there.. 8 to 3 job, and got lots of time making babies at night [laugh]

except for having relatives there, i don't see any good reason why someone will wanna leave SG to live in Auz....in so many ways, it's almost the same. One good place to migrate to, is Papua New Guinea. Can have a sea-view bungalow for less than $10K. With the money from CPF in SG, and property sold, or even just rented out, a person can permanently RETIRE instantly. Can shake leg for rest of his life.

Go to Auz, still have to work, everything also expensive, what's the difference?

this is obviously not true

there can bea miriad of reasons:

1) love (of a person or thing thats there)

2) health (climate)

3) Hobbies (that cant be practiced here like say mountain climbing)

4) fun and adventure (fun is as good a reason as anything)

5) get away from someone or some situatuion

blah blah blah

one thing that any of the reasons someone would want to emigrate somewhere has in common is ....none of them are any of your business.

I might add...

6) experience life in a place larger than 600+ sq km

7) further education opportunities/choices

8) cooler temperature (for most part)

9) work opportunities

10) some family members/friends already there

Go to Auz, still have to work, everything also expensive, what's the difference?

Expensive but salary is 3 times more AFTER tax. For the same amount of money, you get a big house on a big piece of land that is yours FOREVER.

if your skillset (validated by their designated agency) is listed in their high demand category, you can get it in about 6-8 mths.

my friend got hers a few years back.. just 6 mths.

now happily assimilated there.. 8 to 3 job, and got lots of time making babies at night [laugh]

That's fast for your friend. I've some friends who migrated there as well. They've not looked back since. However, that is not to say they've painted a rosy picture entirely. There are challenges and risks associated with a decision like this. Lots of planning and budgeting involved. But by and large, they're happy alright.

Expensive but salary is 3 times more AFTER tax. For the same amount of money, you get a big house on a big piece of land that is yours FOREVER.

erm, is there a sea-view 7000 sq ft bungalow there that can be had for $10K? A sumptous meal for $3? SG n Auz there is not much difference in monetary terms. If wanna migrate, must go somewhere where your hard-earned Singdollar is king. Papua New Guinea is good. Togo in West Africa is good too, though kinda far.

Stupid jack axx of a Sinkie...

Cannot face the reality and makes even more stupid comments..

Got the farking cheek to tell me ...to fark off...

You quit...it means YOU MUST be the one to fark off...

More FTs will just replaced you....

Master just want those they feel that can 'take the heat' here...

Comprain ...comprain everyday...stuck in the four walls of a pigeon hole...thinking the same amount of money can buy him/her a better place and life somewhere else...

is just be a BIG FAT DREAM.... :D

↡ Advertisement