Australia: Migration Agencies For Australia

Tonicwater

Neutral Newbie

Actually, you guys shoudl also considered non English speaking country, possibilities may be much more. Also English Speaking countries are known to have immigration problem (as many people also wanted to go there as English is widely known), as well as more obese people, compare to non English speaking ones. Cross the English channel to Netherlands, & the differences are day & night.

Scadinavina countries, most people can speak good English (much better than a typical Singaporeans if I am honest), so adapting should be easier. People are also more friendly. Not to mention the girls are [inlove] . But I guess the climate will be a killer for most Singapreans, in the winter. But Finnish is known to be very tough, even harder than German, or so they said, which is saying a lot.

There is a joke, 'There are few ugly people in Scadinavina as the Vikings do not bring back the ugly women."

Anyway, I am enquiring about the Blue card that allow me to find work in any EU nation. At the moment, my pass only allow me to work in Germany.

Australia, Germany, Scandinavian countries & Canada I considering liao...Australia and euro countries is because of the good society and chiobus there :D[nosebleed], Canada because Canadians r the nicest ppl on Earth [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

OZ is too saturated liao... Lotsa Malaysians and Ah Tiongs liao....

means wat? sinkies too atas for oz? mate, when we go over there - we're the PRC & pinoys.

means wat? sinkies too atas for oz? mate, when we go over there - we're the PRC & pinoys.

Meaning it's too competitive liao lor. Whole spectrum of the jobs, labourous, cheap, blue collar, dirty, all they cover liao.

Supersonic

Meaning it's too competitive liao lor. Whole spectrum of the jobs, labourous, cheap, blue collar, dirty, all they cover liao.

precisely. some ppl tink migrate so easy can escape reality. ugly truth is that competition is even tougher at bottom of the barrel in a foreign land.

Turbocharged

I dun mind Scandinavian countries... all the euro babes... i can be a euro king...

Too bad, I dont think the ang mo women fancy chinese men much. [laugh]

Supersonic

europe oso got ugly women wat..... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Depends also leh, of course you cannot be too short. I mean your height. Girls from Northern Europe are not same as from down under. You be surprise that most girls are more down to earth, less atas, & even know the lost art of cooking & driving manual.

(edited)

You be surprise that most girls are more down to earth, less atas, & even know the lost art of cooking & driving manual.

That explains why most F1 or WRC champions are from European countries. Singapore also produces one of a kind driver called road hogger. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Aaronlkl

Actually, you guys shoudl also considered non English speaking country, possibilities may be much more. Also English Speaking countries are known to have immigration problem (as many people also wanted to go there as English is widely known), as well as more obese people, compare to non English speaking ones. Cross the English channel to Netherlands, & the differences are day & night.

Scadinavina countries, most people can speak good English (much better than a typical Singaporeans if I am honest), so adapting should be easier. People are also more friendly. Not to mention the girls are [inlove] . But I guess the climate will be a killer for most Singapreans, in the winter. But Finnish is known to be very tough, even harder than German, or so they said, which is saying a lot.

There is a joke, 'There are few ugly people in Scadinavina as the Vikings do not bring back the ugly women."

Anyway, I am enquiring about the Blue card that allow me to find work in any EU nation. At the moment, my pass only allow me to work in Germany.

Tks for sharing bro. U posted to work in Germany? Really envy u! Actually I studied abroad in OZ for 3 yrs back in 2003. Should hv stayed in OZ like most of my sg frenz did. Made the biggest mistake in my life returning to sg! [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Expensive but salary is 3 times more AFTER tax. For the same amount of money, you get a big house on a big piece of land that is yours FOREVER.

Sort of. I am paying my aussie guy aud 8500 doing coordination work for me and he is on flexi hours somemre. To further add, i m still stuck w him n i cant fire him! [mad]

(edited)

They prefer Africa origin to Chinese? haha

Edited by Rayleigh

Agree. France and UK are good too.

Sort of. I am paying my aussie guy aud 8500 doing coordination work for me and he is on flexi hours somemre. To further add, i m still stuck w him n i cant fire him! [mad]

wah seh... he muz be very well with contacts around aussie... if not y the amount???

↡ Advertisement