• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Looking through the models of Hybrid car , does anyone has the comment on this : Honda Fit Shuttle Hybrid ?

thank you.

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

Marcostan
  • Premium member
    Marcostan
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'm also interested in this model, it has more cargo space than the normal Fit and according to the road test did in Japan, Shuttle's drive is more calm and steady. Therefore it is more stable than Fit.

But local PI asking for S$120K it is too expensive for a 1.3.

Just my 2 cents.
Qasqai 1.2T Pearl Team Qashqai SG

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:29 AM

Colin03
  • Premium member
    Colin03
    4th Gear
    Author Image

please update me at colin03@hotmail.com when the price is right as we might do a group buy , thank you .

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

Toapayohkid
  • Toapayohkid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

so it is like fit version of colt plus?
The AT-AT, the best SUV for Hoth!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Y not get a MPV which is more value for money compared with a under powered Station Wagon?
24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

Eighttales
  • Premium member
    Eighttales
    5th Gear
    Author Image

read somewhere it's supposed to replace the airwave

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:18 PM

Palden
  • Palden
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Me too. Let me know. Maybe we can import it together. My email is allantanbl@yahoo.com

Edited by Palden, 24 September 2011 - 04:18 PM.

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:03 PM

AkulaH_DrakulaH
  • AkulaH_DrakulaH
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

whats the condition for group buy?
im interested in getting 1. maybe end of November.
heard from the PI currently only have silver colour.
if i want other colour, then have to wait longer as they need to place order and stuffs.
waiting period can be as long as 6 months.

hhmmm..........and my wife dont mind the waiting time as she loves it too.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:13 PM

Mikael74
  • Mikael74
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just saw the car at turf city, now they are selling at 109k with 2 bid guaranteed COE, worth it?

Edited by Mikael74, 17 December 2011 - 08:13 PM.

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Melody288
  • Melody288
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Just saw the car at turf city, now they are selling at 109k with 2 bid guaranteed COE, worth it?

Seems a good buy. I am also quite keen. What is the OMV and colours available?

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:03 AM

Mikael74
  • Mikael74
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Seems a good buy. I am also quite keen. What is the OMV and colours available?

They told me OMV is 30k, price is only valid for silver colour

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:33 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

They told me OMV is 30k, price is only valid for silver colour

They must be joking.. Omv 30k selling 100k.. It's possible if Coe is at 15-20k level..
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

Desmondtwb
  • Desmondtwb
    Banned

They must be joking.. Omv 30k selling 100k.. It's possible if Coe is at 15-20k level..

Wow OMV 30k, that's a lot but unfortunately bo ko leng.

$30000 * 2.27 = $68100
$68100 + $52392 = $120492

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Melody288
  • Melody288
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

It's a hybrid car, hence got 30-40% OMV rebate. So at $109k, seems quite reasonable.
Kah motors' Insight 1.3 hybrid is going at $118k.

Only consideration is the reliability of the PI. Can let us know which PI?

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

Desmondtwb
  • Desmondtwb
    Banned

It's a hybrid car, hence got 30-40% OMV rebate. So at $109k, seems quite reasonable.
Kah motors' Insight 1.3 hybrid is going at $118k.

Only consideration is the reliability of the PI. Can let us know which PI?

You are right, missed out on the OMV rebate.
Thanks for correcting.

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Mikael74
  • Mikael74
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yes its a PI called hycarz, not sure if the offer still on or not

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sight, increase weight but power did not increase, it might feel underpowered, anyone test driven it yet? how it feel?

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:03 AM

Sutoh80
  • Premium member
    Sutoh80
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Saw Honda freed hybrid in Honda website.Look very nice. Wonder will it reach our shore excl.gif

To import in with 40% omv rebate worth it?

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

Bluetree
  • Bluetree
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Seem like hybrid car is still not that popular.

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:26 AM

Lkk8989
  • Premium member
    Lkk8989
    Clutched
    Author Image

M9 International has brought in the latest 2013 model of Honda Fit Shuttle 1.5 .

Anyone bought this and willing to share your experience ?

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Honda Fit Shuttle

Honda Fit Shuttle  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Skorpionik  |  Neutral Newbie

Best Bang for Buck Stationwagon

I've been driving the Honda fit shuttle for a couple of months now, its been nothing short of amazing. i used to be driving a Honda Civic prior to this. I ferry my family of 4 around and the extra space is phenomenal. Boot space was one of... » Read More

Honda Fit Shuttle

Honda Fit Shuttle  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Sinicker  |  2nd Gear

Review after 1 week of driving!

Collected my ride on 15/1/2015 from M9. I have driven 550km on it now. My previous ride was a 2008 Honda Fit. I "upgraded" to a Honda Fit Shuttle so that my boot space is larger now to fit stroller, groceries and/or my baby boy's t... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Honda Fit Shuttle

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, shuttle, hybrid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users