Honda Fit Shuttle Hybrid

Colin03

Neutral Newbie

Hi, sorry for posting my question here.

i have a honda shuttle hybrid 2018 facelifted version. as we are going oversea for about 3 weeks to 1 month. i am wondering if my car will still be ok when i return from my trip? like will the hybrid battery spoil after not driving for 3 weeks or so?

↡ Advertisement

Hi, sorry for posting my question here.

i have a honda shuttle hybrid 2018 facelifted version. as we are going oversea for about 3 weeks to 1 month. i am wondering if my car will still be ok when i return from my trip? like will the hybrid battery spoil after not driving for 3 weeks or so?

3 weeks should be fine..... 3 months then need to leave it on for 30 minutes....

Anyone can comment on the latest model Honda Fit Hybrid?

See my review on sgcarmart. 

Overall.. I have high praise for the power to weight ratio and quick acceleration. This is one nice car to drive in city conditions. This is coming from someone who has driven 3.3l V6, 2.5l subaru boxer and 2.4l Honda K24A2. 

Refinement and feature level is fair, can't expect too much from a budget hybrid. 

I like the electric motor and 7speed DCT combination. This powerplant can be smooth when you take it easy or if you push it hard it is fast and feels spirited. 

This car be easily transformed into a beast of a hot hatch with the right suspension upgrades.. but for me it is a A-B family transport so no point really. 

Not many cars on the road can beat its 8s 0-100km/h sprint so you will most not be left behind at traffic light GPs. 

Edited by Civicblade

Agreed. The power to weight and good standstill torque gives surprising acceleration and pickup. Refinement-wise, my main complaint is wind noise from the windows above 80kmh. Given the profile of the car (goldfish shape) which maximises headroom for such a tiny car, have to accept it.

In stock suspension form, the body roll is high (even for X grade which I'm driving) due to the vehicle profile and height...

I think it's main draw for me is the jekyll and hyde capabilities..... Fuel sipper and pleasant to drive with good low-end torque in traffic.

Surprising attack when you need quick maneuvers and pickup. When you pedal hard to speed up, the feeling and sound as you move up the gears is like you driving the old school manul VTEC.... but the gear shifting a lot faster then you could ever do it manually lol

See my review on sgcarmart. 

Overall.. I have high praise for the power to weight ratio and quick acceleration. This is one nice car to drive in city conditions. This is coming from someone who has driven 3.3l V6, 2.5l subaru boxer and 2.4l Honda K24A2. 

Refinement and feature level is fair, can't expect too much from a budget hybrid. 

I like the electric motor and 7speed DCT combination. This powerplant can be smooth when you take it easy or if you push it hard it is fast and feels spirited. 

This car be easily transformed into a beast of a hot hatch with the right suspension upgrades.. but for me it is a A-B family transport so no point really. 

Not many cars on the road can beat its 8s 0-100km/h sprint so you will most not be left behind at traffic light GPs. 

Neutral Newbie

Just bought a shuttle hybrid, PI from japan. Any one knows how to set the auto lock when you drive away? The interface is in Japanese. =[

↡ Advertisement