Movers in Singapore

Rubberstamp

Can anyone recommend some good house movers?

I experienced one (KC Dat or something like that)...they were terrible, damaged many of my stuff.

↡ Advertisement

I experienced one (KC Dat or something like that)...they were terrible, damaged many of my stuff.

My frens and i always use a husband-&-wife team, not big name but satisfied with their services.... they have their own workers. PM me if you want their contact :D

damaged ask for compensation....

i 2nd the helping hand. just used them recently. no frills.

Really? Must be a diff bunch of recovering addicts fm the one that I used last year. The ones assigned to me were damn ridiculous. Took the opportunity and treated it as an external away fm their 'jail'. Took damn long to reach fm pt A to pt B. Almost all of them quite rude too, as tho I owe it to them to do the shifting. Also asked me to give them tips. Fark them lah.

My frens and i always use a husband-&-wife team, not big name but satisfied with their services.... they have their own workers. PM me if you want their contact :D

thanks, most likely i will use helpinghands next month.

not only that they are cheaper, but i think its meaningful to engage them

Neutral Newbie

I second that. Just used them last Sat, reasonable price, and very professional and polite.

Just don't catch them at a busy period or peak period.. they only sent 2 persons to move my house and the 2 poor guys slog like mad.. only later in the afternoon when their partners finish another side they come and help them and everything finish in 1 hour.

Me? I volunteered to look after the stash while they are moving the items out of the flat and bringing the things downstairs. Literally stood aside to let them do the moving.

After all I already paid for their services.. but I did buy the whole bunch drinks after that and tipped the early 2 guys separately.

thanks, most likely i will use helpinghands next month.

not only that they are cheaper, but i think its meaningful to engage them

Hope u get the hard working ones.

yup, shalom i think use ex-cons last time from what i heard, not sure about now, and that means customers are doing their part to give them a second chance. collect karma xp. i used them before, professional, fast.

try elite movers. I just engaged them to shift next month. Professional and friendly, so far so good.

↡ Advertisement