Mazda car servicing

Ahyoo2002

Hi all,

Since MMS is gone soon and my warranty is over too, I am looking for a good and reliable Mazda workshop for serving my Mazda5.

Anyone has any good recommendation? TIA.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Since MMS is gone soon and my warranty is over too, I am looking for a good and reliable Mazda workshop for serving my Mazda5.

Mazda car too rare in Singapore? :huh:

Neutral Newbie

My bro has always been going to the petrol kiosk workshop to do servicing and was ok all along. But then after he sent it to the Mitsubishi workshopa, his MPV started to vibrate during stops. Better get some feedbacks before you send your car to the distributor's workshops.

Hi all,

Can always look for any workshop or recommended ones from your friends... Mazda not too complicated to service unlike Contis... My Mazda 5 is being serviced at Kaki Bukit Autobay...

MMS is being replaced by the new dealer... Showroom and workshop at Alexandra remain, so u can actually go back to them...

Thanks, understand that. But since warranty over, no point to go back to let them chop carrot. According to my manual, I need to change fuel filter, air filter, cabin filter for the coming 60K servicing.

I heard that City Auto at Sin Ming is used to be Mazda authorised service centre, is it good?

Can always look for any workshop or recommended ones from your friends... Mazda not too complicated to service unlike Contis... My Mazda 5 is being serviced at Kaki Bukit Autobay...

Some workshop charged too expensive. One of the WS I asked, the mechanic told me he never change fuel filter before which made me worry whether is Mazda too rare?

Some workshop charged too expensive. One of the WS I asked, the mechanic told me he never change fuel filter before which made me worry whether is Mazda too rare?

wow....tat's stupid honesty at work....hell of a way to scare away customers... [:p]

Not really. Changing fuel filter takes quite long, hence WS not very keen to do it. They wud rather just do basic engine oil change, air/oil filter change, spark plug. 1 and a half hour tops. This is faster turn over for them.

guys...anyone of you service your mazda at Comfort Delgro before?

Are they knowledgeable in Mazda cars?

What is your experience with Comfort Delgro servicing on your mazda?

Thanks

I have been sending my car there for servicing since 10km onwards and when they were still Mazda servicing agent. Still going there even now cos car no longer under warranty and I trust their work. They keep a record of what you have done with them and will tell you not to waste money changing oil or aircon filter if the time is not up yet. They also didn't charge me for labour on the extra stuffs that I ask them to check and do for me. They always quote the usual servicing costs.

However they are not that inclined towards repair works and will outsource to another company or cmpanies to do it.

My aircon had some problem last time and they took 2 days and still couldn't find the problem. I took the car back cos it was already Friday andI needed the car during weekends. The problem was fixed after I went to search and found the info I needed on the internet. And the best thing is, they didn't charge me a cent for troubleshooting.

I will still patronise them for my car servicing cos I think they are a honest workshop that I can trust for servicing. As for repair works, I definitely will go somewhere else.

I am totally agree with what you said,but my English is poor, sometiomes I don't know how to express my feeling,I just want to make some friends who can help me in my English and share the happiness with each other.

share love,share happy,share useful information about Buy Diablo 3 Gold and WOW Gold

Finding a reliable workshop is important to ensure that they have done the necessary maintenance for your vehicle.

I always go to a family business shop in the west.

I have been sending my car there for servicing since 10km onwards and when they were still Mazda servicing agent. Still going there even now cos car no longer under warranty and I trust their work. They keep a record of what you have done with them and will tell you not to waste money changing oil or aircon filter if the time is not up yet. They also didn't charge me for labour on the extra stuffs that I ask them to check and do for me. They always quote the usual servicing costs.

However they are not that inclined towards repair works and will outsource to another company or cmpanies to do it.

My aircon had some problem last time and they took 2 days and still couldn't find the problem. I took the car back cos it was already Friday andI needed the car during weekends. The problem was fixed after I went to search and found the info I needed on the internet. And the best thing is, they didn't charge me a cent for troubleshooting.

I will still patronise them for my car servicing cos I think they are a honest workshop that I can trust for servicing. As for repair works, I definitely will go somewhere else.

I'm happy with their service too - troubleshooting is usually free and if the adjustment (steering straightening, wheel balancing) is not done to your expectation, you can always go back for further adjustment FOC.

Only grouse I have is that they will not perform repair - everything has to be changed. I wanted my e-throttle cleaned - nope, it has to be replaced. I wanted my suspension bushing replaced - nope, the the whole suspension assembly with the bushing has to be changed. I wanted my front rotors to be skimmed - nope, gotta changed. End up I probably have to turn elsewhere for these minor fixes.

Try the one at the Shell petrol station in Sengkang opposite Compass point. They are the Mazda authorised service center charge reasonable for cars out of warranty too.

Try the one at the Shell petrol station in Sengkang opposite Compass point. They are the Mazda authorised service center charge reasonable for cars out of warranty too.

Neutral Newbie

I'm driving a Mazda 5 and during the recent servicing, I was told that the flywheel oil seal is not in good condition (there is a hole causes oil leakage and need to remove the gearbox for repair). They quoted $535 for the repair and needed 2 days for the repair to be done. Is the price reasonable? Anyone has the same experience, pls share. Thanks!

↡ Advertisement