Comgateway lousy service

Kb27

For those who buy and ship from USA,

I have ordered from vpost, borderlinx.

Now I try comgateway and it's absolutely the worst.

My 1.6kg item was charged 4.5kg volumetric weight (understandable as others also use vol weight).

The charge amounts to USD40.

Now their shipment is the worst.

Item received by them on 22 Sep. I paid and was charged.

Website say it is shipping on 26 Sep.

It's 4 days passed and nothing has happened.

Whoever says comgateway is good, might want to think again.

Borderlinx has probably the best service, if you can find promo code, it helps defray the cost.

Vpost is improving. Sometimes you get 10% off, but you need to the front page for credit card promo.

Never have I such a bad experience as with comgateway.

Comgateway is just... [thumbsdown][rifle][knife][mad]

↡ Advertisement

depends on what you shipped. i am ok with comgetway for few shipment already. Once they suggest to repack the pacel for me (order from different sources) and save me almost 3 kgs (with $10 fee).

and shipment was quite prompt, and sometime with DBS card, i get 15% discount on freight :D

I haven't read any bad reviews, that's why I try them this once.

But now, they really give me a very bad experience.

When I send email for them to update me, no response.

After another day, I sent another email and got punished.

Thank you for submitting this message to us, we will answer your request as soon as possible.

Please note that if you post a second message on this issue, your message will move back to the end of the waiting queue.

Ya no problems

I effed birderlinx big time

Comgateway has served me well

(edited)

Comgateway was good for me when I was using them. Have switched to ezbuy about 1 or 2 years ago as they are significantly cheaper but slower than comgateway.

Borderlinx US just closed shop though I have stopped using them for a long time. Borderlinx HK was very bad when I used them last year for that one time.

Edited by Lotr

Digger spotted... :a-fun:

Lol

Horror stories when their cs is based in Mumbai

Knn... gave up

Comgateway was good for me when I was using them. Have switched to ezbuy about 1 or 2 years ago as they are significantly cheaper but slower than comgateway.

Borderlinx US just closed shop though I have stopped using them for a long time. Borderlinx HK was very bad when I used them last year for that one time.

They deserved it

Bloody service was gd initially then became crap and bloody ex

Comgateway is cheaper by about 70%

i just saw theres new eco air or somethg... still slow?  

i just saw theres new eco air or somethg... still slow?

Eco air? ezbuy? I don't know, last used them a while back.

(edited)

To me which ever company ppl swamp to service will suck and parcels get delayed. Damn typical wan. I mean they will surely c0ck up when they can't handle the volume. Once that happens ppl will move on to other couriers, dan things will resume back to normal. So just find one and stay there.

I also do my purchasing during off peak for obvious reason, it's just like our peak hour traffic. Actually sometimes can get better discount dan during special events. So ppl kaopeh service is disappointing or sucks. Of course what. You choose to buy during peak season. What do you expect?

Edited by Watwheels

Twincharged
(edited)

To me which ever company ppl swamp to service will suck and parcels get delayed. Damn typical wan. I mean they will surely c0ck up when they can't handle the volume. Once that happens ppl will move on to other couriers, dan things will resume back to normal. So just find one and stay there.

I also do my purchasing during off peak for obvious reason, it's just like our peak hour traffic. Actually sometimes can get better discount dan during special events. So ppl kaopeh service is disappointing or sucks. Of course what. You choose to buy during peak season. What do you expect?

everywhere is the same ... that's why I always avoid such activities during the peak times.

Diners complain of long queues, burnt meat, & being served bones at S’pore grill event

I only copy the acknowledgement from the organizer.

To everyone we have disappointed tonight:

We are truly sorry about the poor experience we delivered in the last couple of sessions. We have grossly overestimated our rate of production and capability, resulting in the long wait time and insufficient food, among other things.

We DID NOT deliver the experience we promised and marketed to you. And in our haste to fix our problem, we managed to only refund a number of you when we should have offered everyone affected a deserved refund. The leadership of FUEGO would like to sincerely apologize and to make an open call to everyone whose evening we’d ruined to contact us for your money back.

The team has learned a valuable lesson. We’d reflected on every detail that went into the big mistake. And we will be making critical changes to our production and service plan for the last day of the festival – tomorrow.

We are currently working hard to do better tomorrow and we hope the customers who have bought Sunday tickets to stick with us and still give us a go.

Again, we are sorry for what happened and we thank you for choosing our event. – The FUEGO Team”

*** and btw, what is this doing in the car discussion section ? ....

Edited by Ysc3

hmmm fair point... 

Eco air? ezbuy? I don't know, last used them a while back.

yeah i only came across it... scroll down see the below cost.. https://ezbuy.sg/promotion1/new-singapore-lowest-usa-shipping.html

vpost is per 100g right? 

With Borderlinx pulled out of USA, what are the reliable shippers?

Com gateway bro

Used them

For last 8 months

Very happy with them

Responsive and no outsource to chennai kind of call center

• Praise 1

With Borderlinx pulled out of USA, what are the reliable shippers?

ezbuy is there still.

No issues with them. But since it's group delivery, best not for high value items.

↡ Advertisement