Johor Bahru Leather upholstery for car seats

Gamerking168

Any one know where got cheap and good deal for Johor Bahru Leather upholstery for car seats??

Pls list address and contact no here....

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Everything in jb is cheap and good deal, but the quality may not be good. Also u hv to go back there if you want them to touch up on anything. Toublesome leh.

Neutral Newbie

Any one know where got cheap and good deal for Johor Bahru Leather upholstery for car seats??

Pls list address and contact no here....

Thanks

Sorry to hyjack the thread, I'm looking for car seats to replace my worn and saggy ones. Any shop that sells and installs? Thanks.

Gosford leather.

After exiting Malaysia custom, turn left, go straight (bypass Shell), turn right, go all the way straight and keep left. (directly opposite Pelangi Plaza). You should see Gosford leather.

GOSFORD Leather Upholstering S/B

75&76, Jalan Harimau Tarum, 80250,

Century Garden, Johor, Malaysia

Contact Mr Goh Joo Sheong

Tel:+6012-7111109

http://www.gosfordseat.com

gosfordem1.jpg

Hi Gamerking,

We are having some promotion for some of the colours now, why not call us for a quote?

67882088 or 96951379 for Joan or Dez.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheerz!

Hi I have nisssan qashqai. In my car the TOP liner is falling off. I would like to fix in JB . So any one have the contact details, Please pass to me.

Hi I have nisssan qashqai. In my car the TOP liner is falling off. I would like to fix in JB . So any one have the contact details, Please pass to me.

wah your nissan qashqai so new and the top liner is falling off liao. looks like Nissan quality nowadays also pte ltd liao? if your car is below 3 yrs old can go back TC la.

wah your nissan qashqai so new and the top liner is falling off liao. looks like Nissan quality nowadays also pte ltd liao? if your car is below 3 yrs old can go back TC la.

Maybe its not falling off by itself leh?? Probably his kids have been violently ripping the lining?? Certainly hope its not falling off by itself, goes to show a lot about Nissan quality if its really the case.

Supersonic

Car top liner is falling off? Not common to find such thing happen le? Think more likely is due to passengers ripping the lining?  [rolleyes] 

Supersonic

It is common for BMW that are more than 5 years old.  Almost 100% chance will droop I think.

BMW so lousy meh?

Car top liner is falling off? Not common to find such thing happen le? Think more likely is due to passengers ripping the lining?  [rolleyes] 

You dunno the ladies heels keep pulling on the roof lining meh.  [gorgeous]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4