Used BMW 320i or Lexus IS250?

20G

doesnt matter if the car comes with or without mark levinson system. my fren will be changing the head unit anyway. he's a sucker for 2 din touch screen hu. truth to be told, the mark levinson is not that magnificent, to me a least.

↡ Advertisement

well, the choice is his. think now most prob he'll go for IS250.

he shd, if he wants to live longer happily. hahahahahaha

If worry about maintenance, forget about BMW.

For a used BMW, be prepared to pay $2k once u take over it.

wa.. 2k can get oneself a decent set of sound system

for most its the badge

used also nevermind,

i seen old ah beng park black bmw parallel full length in front of coffee shop , block main footway, i go behind i see 318

i go petrol in my fren's gti, old ah beng behind queue at counter will dig out beemer key then put in front of us at register counter

u c just how powerful a used bmw can disillusion a struggling peasant , and the reality is they cant even put up a proper image let alone own a proper status car

If you're a young turk, it's a sign of immaturity of showing off, U tink ppl with beemer are atas, inside some of them are struggling to stay afloat.

NO need to show beemer key lah, my fren owning a bentley sport very humble, always give way and Q for payment, when he walk out fm cashiers, ppl stand sround and marvel at his car... They see this old fark zooming off . . . driving nice car need not be disillusion with beemer badge.

You pay what U get.

There are always many complaints about BMW.

Any owners who has less problem can come forward to support here?

i am into my 5th BMW now....nuff said!

Of course, go for BMW, 320i E90, if possible get highline M sports...sure no regret...IS250 is aunty ride man...very bored...

if have money and time always go workshop than ok lar. the handling is really good though.

Test drove IS250 today, my feedback below

- the back seat is not cramp per what many says, with my seating position (I'm 1.72m tall)

- ride is quiet and comfortable

- ride is boring, there is no surge in speed despite it's high bhp and torque, it slowly picks up speed

- I would prefer BMW (driven 118i, very punchy for those who loves to accelerate)

3 series's cabin super spartan lei. Basically, u sit on the driver side, infront got a steeting wheel, centre got some simple knobs n switches, aircon x4 n tat it! A car.

But once you drive it, heee..lthe drive is super bagus. U will know the immediate dif if you are current driving a jap car. After test drive, get back into your own car, knn...s--t...i want that bimmer! Heeee

↡ Advertisement