Good tailor to recommend in bangkok

Verve

Seems like the savings not that big. Its only abt ~30% cheaper than SG.

SG i think u can tailor a cotton shirt for $65.

Unless u making quite a few shirts, then maybe the savings r significant!

Though if u like to go BKK to do other things, then maybe yeah its worth it.

I got it here for $50. I could embroiled my initial for $3 per letter.

↡ Advertisement

I make mine at Paul's Fashion at Amari Watergate. Shirts are either 700B to 100B depending on material. Pants are a little more pricey though.

Same here, been using Paul Fashion since 2004. Shirt rates are 700B for me cos I normally make at least 10 shirts.

Then recently went there in June, saw a new shop on same level call La Moda, tat guy say 550B per shirt.

Hmmm... make 10 shirt extra saving of 1500B, pants saving abt 400B each. Damn good deal....... Then when I got it at my hotel room, only one word to describe... NIGHTMARE!!!

Neutral Newbie

I am happy with the service of Excelsior tailors Bangkok.

Shirts priced at 35 USD high grade egyption cotton.

Check them when in Bangkok.

Can oso try Amari Watergate Otel ( Opp Platinium Wholesale centre ) on 2nd level, owned by modern Silkh family, a humble old man,

wanted to recommend this also

made a few with them b4

decent service, decent price.

but the write up on landmark hotel by a bro in page 1,

looks good la.

maybe i try next time

Neutral Newbie

I just came bk from bkk 2 days ago. gt my 5 lady shirts done at designers collection. got it done at total 3500 baht which is abt 29 sgd. silk cotton. good services and not bad workmanship. i like it alot. nice nice

My experience with crown tailors has been a good one till now. I visit them whenever I am on a business tour to Bangkok. The reason I use their services is that they make and deliver in the short span of my stay every time. They have never been late and never caused me any problems in this regard. And the end results are satisfactory and uniform every time. I recommend them to anyone who is in Bangkok and needs a good quality suit made and delivered in time.

Edited by NoahLucas

Neutral Newbie

I am a big fan of Tom's Fashion. His website is TomsFashion.com and the address is 19, Soi Preeda, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

"Best service I can remember getting while shopping. Very friendly and helpful. I wasn't sure about how to pick options for a custom tailored suit, but they took me through it step-by-step. Amazing product! I am extremely happy with the way my suits, pants and shirts came out and will definately be ordering more in the future. They also have excellent ties."

I am a big fan of Tom's Fashion. His website is TomsFashion.com and the address is 19, Soi Preeda, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

"Best service I can remember getting while shopping. Very friendly and helpful. I wasn't sure about how to pick options for a custom tailored suit, but they took me through it step-by-step. Amazing product! I am extremely happy with the way my suits, pants and shirts came out and will definately be ordering more in the future. They also have excellent ties."

registered an account just to recommend this tailor? Are you Tom? ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Tailored made 2 shirts from Pinky Tailor when I was in BKK last Dec. Quality of fabric is not too bad and the service is pretty good, collected both my shirts within 3 days. Only thing no discount, could it because I only made 2 shirts? They told me their profit margin for shirts are low and they only give discount to suits, is it true? But overall, am quite satisfied with the shirts.

Maybe going to try others when I go back there [:p]

Neutral Newbie

How much did you pay for each shirt? Seems like some tailors have increased prices :(

Tailored made 2 shirts from Pinky Tailor when I was in BKK last Dec. Quality of fabric is not too bad and the service is pretty good, collected both my shirts within 3 days. Only thing no discount, could it because I only made 2 shirts? They told me their profit margin for shirts are low and they only give discount to suits, is it true? But overall, am quite satisfied with the shirts.

Maybe going to try others when I go back there [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hey dude

Sorry for the late reply...didn't log into MCF...

I paid 1800baht per piece. I have a feeling I kanna chopped and minced..but the end product was satisfactory, so I was fine with it...the price for the cloth was 1500baht..and I requested for another fabric to be used on the inside of my collar and part of my sleeves..so that cost me another 300 baht more...so total, 1,800baht... ^_^

Hey dude

Sorry for the late reply...didn't log into MCF...

I paid 1800baht per piece. I have a feeling I kanna chopped and minced..but the end product was satisfactory, so I was fine with it...the price for the cloth was 1500baht..and I requested for another fabric to be used on the inside of my collar and part of my sleeves..so that cost me another 300 baht more...so total, 1,800baht... ^_^

I did mine at Baron's fashion, near Nana BTS station. Been with them for more than 7 years. Price starting from 900baht and up depending on material chosen.

I also did the additional fabric inside the collar and sleeves which they only charged 50baht.

Quality wise, so far I brought my friends there and eveyone likes it.

↡ Advertisement