Good tailor to recommend in bangkok

Verve

hey bro.

how much for suit and pants? any package deals?

I cant recall the prices. Yes, got package deal.

I did two shirts and one pants, and one ala cart short sleeve shirt for CNY visiting.

↡ Advertisement

just to check about the price of making a shirt or pant in Thailand or Vietnam, what is consider reasonable? check before i go and kena carrot   [laugh]  [laugh]

just to check about the price of making a shirt or pant in Thailand or Vietnam, what is consider reasonable? check before i go and kena carrot   [laugh]  [laugh]

The one I visited in BKK is here in SG now and taking orders.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexsFashion/

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g293916-d4558126-Reviews-Alex_s_Fashion_Tailors-Bangkok.html

Can PM them on facebook to make an appointment here in SG, until 4th June.

for Thai, about $40-60 sgd, pants should be $70-90

i use Boss apparels , this is the link https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Attraction_Review-g293916-d6650875-Reviews-Mac_Custom_Tailor_by_Boss_Apparels-Bangkok.html

Actually you can email a few and they will reply you with the price

Hi folks, just to share - last week I was in BKK - MBK ! Passed by a few tailor shops - sign says full suit -jacket / shirt / pants / tie / small blazer! 299  !!!!!

Knn man I was like thinking - confirm Black Shop rite! Then at last - a few shops down - the same Signage 299! But haha - there are additional to letters - small fonts. "US"

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, i was trying out a few tailors around Sukhumvit over the past 2 years and came across Charlie's Design in Soi 16 Sukhumvit, just opposite Foodland. You see I am a bit fussy and many tailors could not really cope with it, as they charged over for cheap fabrics and their workmanship was just plain bad. But Charlie's Design was finally a real refreshingly different tailor, very patient explained to me different fabric qualities, how patterns and colors match and i ordered a suit and shirt. Measuring was a breeze and the next day I came for the 1st fitting, except on 1 leg of the pants and some small alteration on the jacket, it was surprisingly very well fitted already. I came the next afternoon for the pickup and it was perfect. I ordered 2 more shirts and extra pants and the following weekend went back to Singapore with my set of bespoke garments, just amazing. Price you ask, well i choose a VBC for the suit and pants and Italian cotton fabrics for the shirts, just a bit over S$1200 and it's a great price as I went to Orchard Road the other day and looked around in a Tailor shop there and found a similar fabric and color from VBC, price S$2400 only for a 2-piece suit.

I highly recommend Charlie's Design, Joe is very knowledgeable and you can rely on his professionalism, when you visit tell him greetings from Markus and you won't be disappointed. They also have a website and I can now just order what I want and it get's delivered to my door, free shipping Joe mentioned to Sing, here https://www.charlies-design.com  So guys, when you want quality sure you need to pay a bit more then S$200 but just trust me visit Charlie's Design and you will be happy with your orders, you get what you pay for.

Edited by MarkusDeu

Hi Guys, i was trying out a few tailors around Sukhumvit over the past 2 years and came across Charlie's Design in Soi 16 Sukhumvit, just opposite Foodland. You see I am a bit fussy and many tailors could not really cope with it, as they charged over for cheap fabrics and their workmanship was just plain bad. But Charlie's Design was finally a real refreshingly different tailor, very patient explained to me different fabric qualities, how patterns and colors match and i ordered a suit and shirt. Measuring was a breeze and the next day I came for the 1st fitting, except on 1 leg of the pants and some small alteration on the jacket, it was surprisingly very well fitted already. I came the next afternoon for the pickup and it was perfect. I ordered 2 more shirts and extra pants and the following weekend went back to Singapore with my set of bespoke garments, just amazing. Price you ask, well i choose a VBC for the suit and pants and Italian cotton fabrics for the shirts, just a bit over S$1200 and it's a great price as I went to Orchard Road the other day and looked around in a Tailor shop there and found a similar fabric and color from VBC, price S$2400 only for a 2-piece suit.

I highly recommend Charlie's Design, Joe is very knowledgeable and you can rely on his professionalism, when you visit tell him greetings from Markus and you won't be disappointed. They also have a website and I can now just order what I want and it get's delivered to my door, free shipping Joe mentioned to Sing, here https://www.charlies-design.com  So guys, when you want quality sure you need to pay a bit more then S$200 but just trust me visit Charlie's Design and you will be happy with your orders, you get what you pay for.

never pay to be a sponsor [smash]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1