Traffic police to use unmarked patrol cars on the road

Civic2000

They should patrol residential areas and catch motorbikes who ride on pavements.

Especially those J plate one's whilst travelling around Jurong/Tuas and  Bt. Timah; they are like mozzies - swarming in/out like there is no tomorrow, don't know how many angles I have to  "keep look out" at when driving on towards the tail end of this roads; Damn STRESS really 

Can they please for once focus on the commercial vehicles driving on the faster lanes where they should not be driving?. They are becoming so bold that I almost every day see at least one commercial vehicle  driving on the very first lane of an expressway during my 45 mins spent on the road.

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Actually not as scary as what the paper says lah... I remember getting tailed by the black bike for a good 100M I think before I realised it was TP.

I was at 100 on 80 road, balls shrink, faster signal left to let the TP past. Didn't get stopped. That was on the PIE outside Pasir Laba area.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Actually not as scary as what the paper says lah... I remember getting tailed by the black bike for a good 100M I think before I realised it was TP.

I was at 100 on 80 road, balls shrink, faster signal left to let the TP past. Didn't get stopped. That was on the PIE outside Pasir Laba area.

100 on your speedo means actual speed around 95. Within +20 range TP sometimes close one eye. They also need to track your speed for quite a distance before recording it as evidence 100m probably too short. Our TP are actually not as strict and anal as typical perception from my experience.

Must be your lucky day.

Edited by Jellandross

Poor thing those TP, still have to ride those shitty Diversion 900s after all these years. White shit or black shit is still shit.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

100 on your speedo means actual speed around 95. Within +20 range TP sometimes close one eye. They also need to track your speed for quite a distance before recording it as evidence 100m probably too short. Our TP are actually not as strict and anal as typical perception from my experience.

Must be your lucky day.

Indeed it was. He didn't even bother a glance at me as he rode past.

I think from experience is that they give you chance to see them and slow down, either that, based on road conditions, they will judge how long you going to keep that speed up. Unless of course... really suay until wear shoe, shoe inside got shit that kind.

Can they please for once focus on the commercial vehicles driving on the faster lanes where they should not be driving?. They are becoming so bold that I almost every day see at least one commercial vehicle  driving on the very first lane of an expressway during my 45 mins spent on the road.

Most of the time, I see TP & LTA paying more attention on commercial vehicles these days due to many accidents had happened involving heavy commercial vehicles.

Contrary to this, if you're speeding and TP happens to spot you at the time, be it and pay for your offense.

Likewise, the speeding commercial vehicle is taking chances on summons.

Turbocharged

Had  a friend stopped for clear cut case of speeding. No use to argue type of case.

He received the ticket, smiled and said to the TP officer "Thank you for giving me a role to play in contributing to Nation Building."

Expression on TP's face was priceless. He looked stunned.  [laugh]

Supercharged

Last 2 days, at PIE, I saw private car by TP. SKH licence plate. Black car. looks like continental brand.

Wed evening, I saw it stopping a Mercs at BKE exit area, on PIE. uniformed guy came out, with the blue siren blub on rooftop.

Thurs morning, I saw the SAME car with the SAME uniformed guy stopping a lorry on PIE AGAIN, at CJC area.

Knn....... Bros, be careful hor....

• Praise 2

Last 2 days, at PIE, I saw private car by TP. SKH licence plate. Black car. looks like continental brand.

Wed evening, I saw it stopping a Mercs at BKE exit area, on PIE. uniformed guy came out, with the blue siren blub on rooftop.

Thurs morning, I saw the SAME car with the SAME uniformed guy stopping a lorry on PIE AGAIN, at CJC area.

I also saw it last week at KJE towards CCK booking a car with the uniformed police.

Drive carefully and don't speed!

Turbocharged

This morning I saw a normal TP car wiTh blinkers on stationery near Whitley remand areA on PIE @ 615am..

Super ons ok TP. Just yesterday on Tampines Ave 10.. Two TP spotted.. Different spots wiTh mobile cam

(edited)

Saw a few QX Camry on the road and no blinkers. Don't know whether is spf new style ...

Edited by Jq1988

Supercharged

Saw a few QX Camry on the road and no blinkers. Don't know whether is spf new style ...

Got QX plate, not so bad. Can tell it's police car.

The worst is private plate. No way of telling

• Praise 1

saw it on cte.. its a renault. Same type used by taxis

They will be making the roads safer for all.

Hope everyone drives safely unless got emergency.

I do find the traffic police and wardens very very on and everywhere nowadays.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1