Police Brutality

Picnic06-Biante15

One method, is to strip the person naked and put him in an freezing air con room for half day.... [sly][sly][sly] . Dont ask me how I know..... I just know.

I don't think strip until nake nowadays. Aircon room yes but not strip. Lawyer will use it as a force confession in order to secure a conviction. Case might be thrown out of court.

With so many strong evidents against him, he is [hur] to claim brutality in open court .... :blink:

↡ Advertisement

nowadays they tie suspects to chair and make them watch Steven Lim videos, after a few minutes, they all crack liao.

lucky i swallow my kopi before i read this [laugh] [laugh]

no smoke without fire.....

but i cannot believe they do to educated ppl.... hokkien peng / drug addicts i can believe...

usually this type mental torture can liao....

I can see many childish comments here. IF you havent gone thru any police interrogations, its best to keep quiet and not give stupid comments. Police brutality happens everywhere. AS I am typing this, someone out there is being walloped. If you dont wallop, how to exact "truth"?

I can see many childish comments here. IF you havent gone thru any police interrogations, its best to keep quiet and not give stupid comments. Police brutality happens everywhere. AS I am typing this, someone out there is being walloped. If you dont wallop, how to exact "truth"?

we only watch it on tv :D but you are paikai of course you know better mah [rolleyes]

maybe u can shed us some light about the dark secrets of interrogations to keep the "childish and stupid" comments at bay?

nowadays they tie suspects to chair and make them watch Steven Lim videos, after a few minutes, they all crack liao.

no need to see his video, overheard his name would imagine his facial, I'll starts laughing like crack liao.

If you still have such kind of mindset of Singapore police brutality in the current contact, I can't blame you. In the 60's, 70's and early 80's maybe or in other countries but at current time in Singapore where interrogation is conducted under cctv recording. Which police officer would want to lost their job for this.

The recording could be requested by the defendant lawyer in court to view the process. High handlerness or rude maybe but assualting or drinking of urine, no way I would believe the story .... :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

I think you are the childish one here, now a days no one will do this type of physical assault to accuse anymore. Everyone in inside police force are too afraid to do anything that is needed to make them lost their job. Interrogation is the most easilest way to make anyone lost their job, so they will not do such a stupid things as stated by the accuse.

Furthermore, there are so many evidence against him, there is really no need to use force on him, unless the one who interrogate him is kuku fellow who don't even know what he is doing, that I have nothing to say.

we only watch it on tv :D but you are paikai of course you know better mah [rolleyes]

Once upon a time, those with tattoos will try very hard to hide it when walking pass policemen. Only minimum tattoos on their body.

Nowadays, they tattooed the whole arm & body and walk pass the policemen in singlet showing off the design.

Times have change and ppl knows their own rights through education and NS ...... -_--_-

Shining light in your eyes, sleep deprivation, not allowing u to go toilet, depriving u of cigarette if u smoker (smoke if u non-smoker) etc are legitimate tactics.

Questioning u over and over again for hours and hours i think works well enough for most criminals

All learnt from TV. I can say for one, if im subjected to all this, i probably wont withstand very long [:p] [:p]

Shining light in your eyes, sleep deprivation, not allowing u to go toilet, depriving u of cigarette if u smoker (smoke if u non-smoker) etc are legitimate tactics.

Questioning u over and over again for hours and hours i think works well enough for most criminals

All learnt from TV. I can say for one, if im subjected to all this, i probably wont withstand very long [:p] [:p]

have you seen this movie ? must watch [thumbsup]

post-1109-1318303954_thumb.jpg

Sounds very dramatic film.

In the end, you might have to believe in a higher power judging your actions whether righteous or not. [:/]

Me 2. ..'toilet brush' placed in his mouth...knn...does he know how big the 'toilet brush' is?...how to put inside....

HE said toilet brush, not toilet bowl brush.

Toilet brush comes in many shapes and sizes, just go NTUC can see.

↡ Advertisement