Peugeot 308 T

Kelpie

Hi all,

Any one driving a Peugeot 308 T here?

It is selling cheap in JB and wondering whether the accessories, support and maintenance have been alright for this French car?

Please feedback and Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Thank you.

I found the P308T in JB has a higher horsepower at 156. Is this the same one with THP 140?

Regards,

should be THP150 - same as Citroen range?

there are diff ranges of tune for the engine

120 hp

140/150/156 hp

then 200 hp

the 140/150/156 are the same parts and turbo just slight difference in tune

some slight difference in parts

the 200 has a lot more diff in parts and turbo

the 140 is the first batch, the 150 second batch, the 156 comes for newer models like the 5008/3008

peugeot is a company that is slow to update its tuning/software for older range, usually one ecu software revision is what u get from start to end

citroen on other hand tweak its engine range more than its sister company, when the c4p came out it was 140, now 150; ds3 150 to 156

there are diff ranges of tune for the engine

120 hp

140/150/156 hp

then 200 hp

the 140/150/156 are the same parts and turbo just slight difference in tune

some slight difference in parts

the 200 has a lot more diff in parts and turbo

the 140 is the first batch, the 150 second batch, the 156 comes for newer models like the 5008/3008

peugeot is a company that is slow to update its tuning/software for older range, usually one ecu software revision is what u get from start to end

citroen on other hand tweak its engine range more than its sister company, when the c4p came out it was 140, now 150; ds3 150 to 156

Thank you.

Which means a 156 P380T can be tuned to 200 using the same engine but with upgrade in parts and accessories. All cars look the same, I assume?

Peugeot is cheap here basically because it is CKD and the price for a 156 P380T is about RM110K or S$45K. Citroen is a car that most people would shun away here.

Regards,

im driving one. just got my car a month ago.

There are 2 versions selling at the AD today. The non turbo and the turbo one.

The turbo one is rated at 156bhp

I was initially considering the Golf Sport but gave up due to the long waiting time plus its about 10K cheaper.

No complains so far and i'm loving it.

For MODs you gotta import in from UK no one in the region does the bodykits and stuff.

Tuning can forget about it, coz there isnt a large enough market to purchase the software to do so.

In stock form its pick up is already damn good, no question about it.

Stable at highspeeds and if you are new to the conti world it comes with hell lot of stuff more than other region cars

Thank you.

Which means a 156 P380T can be tuned to 200 using the same engine but with upgrade in parts and accessories. All cars look the same, I assume?

Peugeot is cheap here basically because it is CKD and the price for a 156 P380T is about RM110K or S$45K. Citroen is a car that most people would shun away here.

Regards,

no

a lot of parts diff in engine

im driving one. just got my car a month ago.

There are 2 versions selling at the AD today. The non turbo and the turbo one.

The turbo one is rated at 156bhp

I was initially considering the Golf Sport but gave up due to the long waiting time plus its about 10K cheaper.

No complains so far and i'm loving it.

For MODs you gotta import in from UK no one in the region does the bodykits and stuff.

Tuning can forget about it, coz there isnt a large enough market to purchase the software to do so.

In stock form its pick up is already damn good, no question about it.

Stable at highspeeds and if you are new to the conti world it comes with hell lot of stuff more than other region cars

Thank you for the feedback.

The mod part is something good to have not a neccessity. As expected, French cars are known to have quite alot of bells and whistles.

Some questions to ask you [laugh].

1. How much is the P308T selling in Singapore?

2. Does it comes with paddle shift, which I'm quite use too?

3. Is the fuel economy good both city and Highway driving?

4. Does it seat five adults comfortably during longer distance?

5. If without paddle shift, how engaging is the steptronic? (I don't drive D all the way)

Regards,

Thank you for the feedback.

The mod part is something good to have not a neccessity. As expected, French cars are known to have quite alot of bells and whistles.

Some questions to ask you [laugh].

1. How much is the P308T selling in Singapore?

2. Does it comes with paddle shift, which I'm quite use too?

3. Is the fuel economy good both city and Highway driving?

4. Does it seat five adults comfortably during longer distance?

5. If without paddle shift, how engaging is the steptronic? (I don't drive D all the way)

Regards,

check sgcarmart

no

pretty decent

rear not that roomy but comfortable for 2 behind, 3 behind is cosy

i use it only sometimes when i want to control the speed myself in erratic traffic..etc...pretty...normal...