Kena traffic junction camera

Dermocyma

200 bucks wont kill you.. just the 12 points.. [knife][knife]

both kill me la, why waste money? point nvr mind cos i have 24 and never kanna summon. somemore i can use other driver to cut point [laugh]

both kill me la, why waste money? point nvr mind cos i have 24 and never kanna summon. somemore i can use other driver to cut point [laugh]

hahaha... I can't say the same.. I would rather pay than get point.. now I left 18 only.. [bigcry][bigcry]

Twincharged
(edited)

they can detect? cos last time my friend did that, kanna 8 point

you never know. If caught is very serious offence.

Think of it this way, why drag people down because of own offence? I mean -12points and life still goes on right?

If you ask other people help you take rap, than what if just so sway kana caught? Than you and your another party is in trouble, so why take the risk?

Edited by Yewheng

you never know. If caught is very serious offence.

Think of it this way, why drag people down because of own offence? I mean -12points and life still goes on right?

If you ask other people help you take rap, than what if just so sway kana caught? Than you and your another party is in trouble, so why take the risk?

but they cant see whos the driver lol, thats what my friend told me unless caught in scene then bo pian.

even jack neo movie cut his mother license [laugh]

Twincharged
(edited)

but they cant see whos the driver lol, thats what my friend told me unless caught in scene then bo pian.

even jack neo movie cut his mother license [laugh]

Well it's your choice, but than it's still not wise to drag other people down too. And who say they can't see whose the driver? I believe the red light camera can provide very sharp image.

And ya, nowadays with more and more driver with onboard vid cam, it is even not wise to ask other to take rap as who knows maybe the summon is contribute by people who submit video to TP and not red light camera and just nice the driver video camera able to capture the face clearly. So how to fight??

Edited by Yewheng

Well it's your choice, but than it's still not wise to drag other people down too. And who say they can't see whose the driver? I believe the red light camera can provide very sharp image.

And ya, nowadays with more and more driver with onboard vid cam, it is even not wise to ask other to take rap as who knows maybe the summon is contribute by people who submit video to TP and not red light camera and just nice the driver video camera able to capture the face clearly. So how to fight??

yah lor like that no win liao. now just pray pray that the light is not traffic light cam. at least $200 can eat restaurant and buy groceries :D

yah lor like that no win liao. now just pray pray that the light is not traffic light cam. at least $200 can eat restaurant and buy groceries :D

$200 consider donation to Govt lor.. what to do...

don't underestimate the 12 demerit points... for next 12 months, u see traffic lights also scared.. scared u kena another 1.. need to go for lesson.. lol..

imagine our road how many traffic lights?

$200 consider donation to Govt lor.. what to do...

don't underestimate the 12 demerit points... for next 12 months, u see traffic lights also scared.. scared u kena another 1.. need to go for lesson.. lol..

imagine our road how many traffic lights?

lucky neighbourhood dont have if not dont think can last a year my dp

turning right at junction with the right turning arrow on.

going straight is red. so i signal from the second right most lane near the junction into the right most lane to turn right.

interestingly enough, the traffic camera flash at me. by then i already made the turn, while the turning right arrow is still not flashing.

any mcfer kena this before and got a ticket?

i guess i must have trip the sensor on the second right most lane.

tiagong mata choo tio hey sio [grin]

you better pray their computer mah up lorlee liao [grin][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

same.I kena from the 3rd lane turning right.Red light for straight road but green arrow turning right.I confident stick close to the 2nd lane turning right yet still kena flash 2 times while working delivery at tampines junction near safra tampines.

Neutral Newbie

same.I kena from the 3rd lane turning right.Red light for straight road but green arrow turning right.I confident stick close to the 2nd lane turning right yet still kena flash 2 times while working delivery at tampines junction near safra tampines.

Neutral Newbie

The camera have 2 quick flash. So the camera will have 2 still images to compare. If you are turning right, the still picture will show that you are turning right. So will not have 12 demerit point . However, don't know whether the camera is able to capture if drivers fail to form up correctly when turning right? If yes will authorities send summon to drivers for failing to form up correctly?

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Wait.  All this while, only the going straight lane get to install red light sensor.  All turning lanes include dual directional lane has no sensor lor.

Unless you are driving in between the boundary of these 2 lane.  TP used to catch this as you will endanger the opposite turning vehicle lor.  Was on crime watch ro something, they even explain why the driver got fined lor

Maybe not fine you the severe beat red light but FAIL to keep in lane ba ?

Not sure, never kenna any offence before.

The camera have 2 quick flash. So the camera will have 2 still images to compare. If you are turning right, the still picture will show that you are turning right. So will not have 12 demerit point . However, don't know whether the camera is able to capture if drivers fail to form up correctly when turning right? If yes will authorities send summon to drivers for failing to form up correctly?

Wait. All this while, only the going straight lane get to install red light sensor. All turning lanes include dual directional lane has no sensor lor.

Unless you are driving in between the boundary of these 2 lane. TP used to catch this as you will endanger the opposite turning vehicle lor. Was on crime watch ro something, they even explain why the driver got fined lor

Maybe not fine you the severe beat red light but FAIL to keep in lane ba ?

Not sure, never kenna any offence before.

Oh so effectively those who beat red light at dual directional lane will not activate red light camera? Like this is like a loophole Sia.

↡ Advertisement