Johor police found his car, but he needs it delvered to him?

Spiderman302

When his car got stolen a few days ago he told reporter that he will still go in but take extra precaution.

Now Msia police found his car, he wants them to deliver this car to his door step.

What kind of people is that ?

How would the Msia authority feel ?

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean car reported stolen in Johor last week has been found.

On Wednesday, property manager John Chew said he received news that his car has been found by the Johor Police.

Mr Chew's car went missing on Saturday after he parked it outside a restaurant in Johor, just 10 kilometres from the Causeway.

He said Johor police called him on Wednesday morning saying that they had found the car and asked him to retrieve it.

But he declined, saying he was uncomfortable travelling to Johor.

He wants the car to be delivered to Singapore and to the Singapore Police instead.

Mr Chew said he does not know if his belongings - passports and golf bags - are still intact.

He added that Johor police told him two golf bags were found in the car.

He does not know how or where the car was found.

- CNA/cc

↡ Advertisement

just wait lor ....

Johor police sure curse like hell.

Cant find the car, they are inefficient.

Found the car, asked to do extra service.

If I were them, I would let the car sit under the sun until he come to claim.

i think the pic is clearer now...the mit colt owner must have worked with someone in malaysia to purposely steal his car so that he can claim the insurance and buy a new car. At the same time he sold his mit colt to his fren who was asked to steal it at cheaper price. when the malaysia authority found his mit colt, he was damn pissed coz he already ordered a new car. the story never end this way coz he bought his new car at the highest COE recorded and yet the insurance company refused to pay him a single cent and he still have to return the money his burglar fren in malaysia.

mua hahaha...

Twincharged

Johor police sure curse like hell.

Cant find the car, they are inefficient.

Found the car, asked to do extra service.

If I were them, I would let the car sit under the sun until he come to claim.

that is most probably what will happen.

ai lai mai suah !!

car is now at the impound ... want, come and take, else, it will become a very expensive scarecrow.

btw, in this case, i think the ins wun pay already right ??

Thousands of sg car got stolen in JB but how come this guy so lucky having to found his car back??? [:/] And yet he requested to deliver his car back at his doorstep??? I think only s'porean has the face to demand such request! [thumbsdown]

Edited by 13177

This kind of "non-beneficial" request, they will just ignore it and call him a bodoh.

if i were the polis there, i will pee inside his car everyday until he collects it..... :D

if he complains about the smell later, just tell him: "the smell was there when we found it...." :D

Edited by KARTer

Johor polis should juz tell the bugger, we do not have car delivery service but we can leave the car at our compound.

If someone steals it again, it's your pasal...oops!

Thousands of sg car got stolen in JB but how come this guy so lucky having to found his car back??? [:/] And yet he requested to deliver his car back at his doorstep??? I think only s'porean has the face to demand such request! [thumbsdown]

He might as well ask to police to stop by to pick up his kid from School, & get a packet of mix vegetable rice on their way to his house.

he spoil market lor.. next time JB police found another singaporean car.. they hack care for sure..

You are right man.

Next time who whats to help to find Spore car ?

So unappreciative !!!!!!!

You found a wallet and inform the owner. The owner tell you to deliver it to him.

What would you do ?

↡ Advertisement