Car protection film

Tailgatepro

Anyone here install 3M Scotchguard Pro Series paint protection film or XPEL Xtreme film?

Don't seem to find any installers in Singapore.

Any reviews and experiences of installing these?

Thanks

Sorry to bring this thread back but looking for the same information. 

Does anyone know an installer who does paint protection films in Singapore? From what I've looked into it sounds like installations are pretty tricky and DIY might not be the best way to go. 

Sorry to bring this thread back but looking for the same information. 

Does anyone know an installer who does paint protection films in Singapore? From what I've looked into it sounds like installations are pretty tricky and DIY might not be the best way to go. 

look for groomerslab. they have their own thread in the forum.

ritekool and exquisite carry xpel.

I'm actually deciding between a few films: XPEL, 3M, SUNTEK, ONERPRO. Does anyone have any experience with these brands? 

I'm actually deciding between a few films: XPEL, 3M, SUNTEK, ONERPRO. Does anyone have any experience with these brands? 

plan to do it in early feb after collecting wife car on this sat.

will go for xpel, but heard that some simple maintenance still need to carry out every 3 to 4 months.

Hi Lava, 

Just sharing my view. Actually there's not much maintenance for the films except washing when it's dirty. Be sure to look for the certified installer for whichever brands as this is important. Attached some photos taken from my customer's car not done by certified installer and not a clean room (not sure if you can see the dirt trapped). Some diy films can be purchased online (of course not the big brands). 

plan to do it in early feb after collecting wife car on this sat.

will go for xpel, but heard that some simple maintenance still need to carry out every 3 to 4 months.

post-154636-0-68345400-1517045503_thumb.jpg

post-154636-0-52149400-1517045518_thumb.jpg

post-154636-0-52724900-1517045528_thumb.jpg

post-154636-0-94803600-1517045533_thumb.jpg

Supersonic

How much is such protection film and how long they last?

Can they guard against water marks, stone chips, bird droppings and dings from other car doors?

Thanks

Hi Dach, 

We had tried all the brands in the market and a lot had proven to be disappointing. The current brand which we are using does protect your original paintwork against stone chips, swirls, fine hairlines, paint chipped from dents. Water marks are usually formed when no proper care and maintenance is done i.e. leaving your car without washing for weeks after days of rain, however this does not etch through and thus your original paint work is still protected. 

Cost of installation depends on which area are you looking at. Please do send us a message if you are keen and we will be more than happy to assist.

Gratefully yours,

Groomers Lab Concept Centre

How much is such protection film and how long they last?

Can they guard against water marks, stone chips, bird droppings and dings from other car doors?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement