• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

Kiario
  • Premium member
    Kiario
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anybody can provide me the contact for shops that customised anti-slip ring(silver or gold color) on our car mat?

I remembered someone ever posted here the shop that customised this on our car mat but just can't find the thread with several keywords tried.

thanks in advance.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

u can try 3A company. their mats can be customised with the rings. so obviously they have the machine to do that.

just call and ask if they are willing to do for you. they sure want to charge you $$

http://www.3acarmats.com.sg/

This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Kiario
  • Premium member
    Kiario
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks bro, will call and ask.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

Carpartcompany
  • Carpartcompany
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

If you are wholesaler , you can find us. We are manufacture make car mats,wiper blades and other accessories.
Email:wiperblade.chen@gmail.com Tel:+86-57682645000 Web: http://www.china-wiperblade.com
Chris chen

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Anti, Slip, Ring, Car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users