Hourly Budget Hotel / Appartment .......

Picnic06-Biante15

Let says that you have time to kill but do not know where to kill time whilst with girlfriend or wife. [sly]

Heard of one such appartment for hourly rental at Amber Glory, Lor 4 Geylang, air-con, TV with Starhub, bath tub and free 2 bottles of mineral water. Charges $15/- per hour and minimum 2 hrs rental. :ph34r:

Any other budget hourly hotels or appartments you know and facilities available ? [blush]

↡ Advertisement

bro, u are in the wrong forum to ask this kind of thing.

you should know where is the correct forum, right??? [sly][sly]

help ppl mar.... [;)]

ppl ask for couple seat in theatre, nice night spot, good place to dine .... etc. So we name a few romantic places to cool off lor .... [:p]

Let says that you have time to kill but do not know where to kill time whilst with girlfriend or wife. [sly]

Heard of one such appartment for hourly rental at Amber Glory, Lor 4 Geylang, air-con, TV with Starhub, bath tub and free 2 bottles of mineral water. Charges $15/- per hour and minimum 2 hrs rental. :ph34r:

Any other budget hourly hotels or appartments you know and facilities available ? [blush]

Actually it would be great if they can let you deposit your young children in a playroom while you & your missus enjoy some quiet time together. :D

So far nobody have this come up with this idea. :D

Actually it would be great if they can let you deposit your young children in a playroom while you & your missus enjoy some quiet time together. :D

Have lar .....

Downtown East Chalets, give your children $$$ and can ask them to go Wild Wild Wet & (forget the name of the amusment park) while you spend time with your wife ... [:p]

Throttle operate one ar? :o

Later a lot of abortions and illicit relationship. [:p]

I was told government banned hotel renting rooms by the hour. Hotel must rent out room on per day basis. Anyone can share on the latest?

I heard from friend is that now still can rent short term...but need to register ALL...including guest.

Anti Vice will raid those with the following first.

1) Single in a room

2) Those with local + passport

And they are not kidding about it.

Does this short term rental come with contact of FL? [sly]

if its to rent a room to bonk ur local gf...why not? raid raid lor no as if she is a prostitute.

But the feeling of kanna raid not shiok leh. Imagine halfway thru the bonking session n suddenly someone knock the door n say "police police, open up the door". Damn turn off man. Lol. [laugh]

Most HDB MSCP @ $0.50 per 30mins, facilities: Japanese MPV....

picnic, i suggest if you and gf have few hours to kill and no where to go, why not go for a facial \ body massage together ? it is rejuvenating and enjoyable. compare to go hotel make out only shiok for a short while.

picnic, i suggest if you and gf have few hours to kill and no where to go, why not go for a facial \ body massage together ? it is rejuvenating and enjoyable. compare to go hotel make out only shiok for a short while.

Not me lar ...... [sweatdrop]

I see so many posts asking for nice places to dine, nice & dark park to 'work-out' .... etc. [:p]

Eh bro.. Maybe he can last 2 shots leh? 1 shot 30mins plus another 15 mins to caress then anothe 30mins for shot and go bathe.Just nice right? Don't assume picnic can only dong round 1 hor. [laugh]

Eh bro.. Maybe he can last 2 shots leh? 1 shot 30mins plus another 15 mins to caress then anothe 30mins for shot and go bathe.Just nice right? Don't assume picnic can only dong round 1 hor. [laugh]

errrr......hur [shocked] ..... you know me well .... [sweatdrop]

heng arrrrr........ I am not that type, still prefer own home & bed ..... [inlove]

↡ Advertisement