Delivery in progress, back in 10 minutes

Flying_genie

I see these words permanently displayed in almost all commercial vehicles. I wonder if a delivery is actually in progress. Does it work to ward off the parking attendant? If it does, they'll save a large amount in parking fees each day. In fact, some trucks even have a nice plastic, commercially made sign displayed. Most do not return to the vehicle in 10 minutes, especially when they are enjoying their cup of kopi or lunch. Might want to get a similar sign to display on my car dashboard too if it works.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

For these kind of vehicles usually the parking warden will take note then check all the other cars in the carpark then come back to see if he has gone off already or not. Ever seen these kind of vehicles with the sign getting a summon.

sometimes, we should really give each other some time, we cannot possible park our trucks/vans into the carpark for a less than 10 mins delivery right.. sigh

As long as no traffic hold up....these delivery trucks can park anywhere and for 10mins.

aiya, any such concession can easily be abused.

used to have van driver fren said that he can park any loading bay foc cos he is driving a van.

i think some commen sense should prevail and summon aunties are not stupid. If really the case, think they will ban chance.

for those vans clearly blocking way or cars to exit lots, think no need to give chance. clearly lazy and taking the easy way out by inconveniening someone else.

As long as no traffic hold up....these delivery trucks can park anywhere and for 10mins.

Yest I saw a CISCO uncle very ' gung ho ' waiting to book a van for dropping off delivery outside a commercial building, it was quiet road and no traffic snarl.

He stood there and waited for another 3 mins before issuing a ticket. I shake my head [bigcry]

I see these words permanently displayed in almost all commercial vehicles. I wonder if a delivery is actually in progress. Does it work to ward off the parking attendant? If it does, they'll save a large amount in parking fees each day. In fact, some trucks even have a nice plastic, commercially made sign displayed. Most do not return to the vehicle in 10 minutes, especially when they are enjoying their cup of kopi or lunch. Might want to get a similar sign to display on my car dashboard too if it works.

Go and be a delivery driver and I'll see if you can even make it back to your vehicle in 10 mins <_<

Still better than what I saw last time...they're putting up a giant Christmas tree and the posted there as warning sign was "Erection in progress"

:D

↡ Advertisement