South Korea: Seoul - Free and easy 2 nights stay in Seoul

Yaloryalor

Same. I wanna use up my Korean won at the airport and our T-money card(Ezlink card) also no time.

Brought back 40,100 won and about 2,000 won left in the T-money card. Can use it to buy a drink.

Wife brought back 800,000 won. She changed too much money. She will wait for better rate to change it back to SGD. Thatz about S$1,000. Anyone needs to change Korean won?

when my daughter confirmed her trip for next April, I change with you, so dun return to money changer yet [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

Same. I wanna use up my Korean won at the airport and our T-money card(Ezlink card) also no time.

Brought back 40,100 won and about 2,000 won left in the T-money card. Can use it to buy a drink.

Wife brought back 800,000 won. She changed too much money. She will wait for better rate to change it back to SGD. Thatz about S$1,000. Anyone needs to change Korean won?

You can keep your T-money card for future use. There is no expiry date for T-money.
  • Praise 4

Looks like it was a fantastic trip.

I see all the food you eat, look damned jin ho jiak.  Next thing that came to my mind was urm, if I eat all that, I think I dare not weigh myself.   :XD: Don't know if the weighing scale break or not.   :grin:

• Praise 1

Looks like it was a fantastic trip.

I see all the food you eat, look damned jin ho jiak.  Next thing that came to my mind was urm, if I eat all that, I think I dare not weigh myself.   :XD: Don't know if the weighing scale break or not.   :grin:

If you ate too much you can spend some time in a Korean spa like me to lose a few pounds.

:D

Traditonal-Head-Bun-of-Korea.jpg

dragon-hill-spa-pool_cs.jpg

f9d4314b78503f8af8580eabb636f59c.jpg

90cb0492010c665aa726e7a3ee144a55--leis-s

sauna2.jpg

130920123025-korean-scrub-mistress-drago

2444312_image_1.jpg

%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84081102_008.jpg

2008020320172793223_152009_0.jpg

Different ovens have different temperature and different boiling pots have different temperature water. From fast boil to slow simmer.

The man holding the big pole looks very happy.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

You can keep your T-money card for future use. There is no expiry date for T-money.

Yay. My wife keeping it as it is the Line Friends series card.

We added our total Korean won leftover, 898,050 won.

• Praise 2

Thanks for sharing, very nice photos

The live seafood looks good especially if cooked on the spot

Probably cheaper than in Japan

post-2654-0-08210200-1508590172_thumb.jp

Last day and night here in Seoul. Flying back tomorrow morning. We went for breakfast on the streets of Myeongdong. Very nice sandwich and lots of ppl buying.

attachicon.gifSeoul 115.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 116.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 117.jpg

Then to Cultural Centre for free hanbok phototaking for my wife.

attachicon.gifSeoul 118.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 119.jpg

Off to Noryangjin Fish Market to eat crab. Lots of stalls to choose from. Prices here were surprisingly cheaper than Busan. But the cooking prices higher than Busan. King crab was 30,000won/kg, ours was 2.8kg and he charged us 80,000won with some free prawns and shellfish. We also got one huge mussel for 5,000won, so total 85,000won for the seafood. The cooking price came to 48,000won. So total this meal cost us 133,000won, about S$160.

King crab meat was sweet and very very nice. Very fresh. Finish eating the meat, pass them the shell to do fried rice. Cant taste the crab meat cos the seaweed was too overpowering.

attachicon.gifSeoul 120.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 121.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 122.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 123.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 124.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 125.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 126.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 127.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 128.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 129.jpg

attachicon.gifSeoul 130.jpg

• Praise 13

Never had the urge to visit Korea.

Looking at your pics, seems like the stuff that will attract me will be street food, seafood and Jeju island. My wife probably will enjoy the shopping there as a bonus.

Japan seems to be more beautiful and more to eat and see. Maybe I will try Korea when my kid is more grown up.

Never had the urge to visit Korea.

Looking at your pics, seems like the stuff that will attract me will be street food, seafood and Jeju island. My wife probably will enjoy the shopping there as a bonus.

Japan seems to be more beautiful and more to eat and see. Maybe I will try Korea when my kid is more grown up.

those who like to watch Korean drama will definitely want to go Korea, that's how successful their tv programs are.

No idea what that is but have you tried the Korean supermarts in SG?

It is like Sprite and 7-up. Not as sweet or gassy. The Koreans like it too. Zero alcohol. At first we thought it is alcoholic cos of the name cider.

No chance to visit the Korean supermarket near my place yet.

I was addicted to this drink in Korea. Is this available in SG?

attachicon.gifSeoul 136.jpg

Can try this supermarket.

P1060953_meitu_32.jpg

I drank it a lot in Korea too

until one day I didn't see properly

and bought this by mistake 

and got hooked on it.

Please don't make the mistake I made

and pick the right drink.

photo+3(1).JPG

↡ Advertisement