Interesting and near misses videos on our roads.

Vega

Turbocharged

This lazy afternoon nothing much to do, just upload some videos i captured on the road.

Mit lancer nearly hit the yellow cab and the black car in front due to someone road hog on lane 1 in KPE.

So the Mit, Audi and I decided to find the culprit and voola, another yellow cab not only rd hog but also keep tapping brake for no reason. :D

Please feel free to share your videos too.

↡ Advertisement

ummm.... this is more like it..... but you should use the word "minah" and not "fatimah"... i was expecting a white color shirt auntie with a hat... [laugh]

This lazy afternoon nothing much to do, just upload some videos i captured on the road.

Mit lancer nearly hit the yellow cab and the black car in front due to someone road hog on lane 1 in KPE.

So the Mit, Audi and I decided to find the culprit and voola, another yellow cab not only rd hog but also keep tapping brake for no reason. :D

Please feel free to share your videos too.

the yellow cab on 2nd lane, i think it accelerated slightly to block off the mit [cool]

typical cabbies.

Turbocharged

yes, you are right. as i was just beside the yellow cab, i saw everything and was telling my wife how come the cab dont give space to the Mit since he already signal his intend.

the yellow cab on 2nd lane, i think it accelerated slightly to block off the mit [cool]

typical cabbies.

That is one form of work entertainment to play b@st@rd. Very ungentlemen.

Wat pisses me off while travling @ KPE is 3 lanes, 3 cars, all travel at the same speed.. hogging the 3 lanes...TO ALL knn drivers who travel at KPE at 70km throughout, PLEASE dun drive at extreme right.. Let ppl have a lane to overtake or speed up.. It's kinda annoying when U do tat..