Watch polishing service

Hensony

Hi

Do you know of any shop that offers watch polishing service?

I called up one shop located at Lucky Plaza. He quoted me $75 to do a Tag Heuer 2000 series. I find the price okay. But he said I must leave my watch with him overnight, which I don't like.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

polishing thins out the metal

if i bring a seiko to polish will pple look down on me? Its only worth 800 brand new but it gave me nice memories. Can i polish scratches out of the glass too?

if i bring a seiko to polish will pple look down on me? Its only worth 800 brand new but it gave me nice memories. Can i polish scratches out of the glass too?

doesnt matter what watch, but depending on the metal used for the watch, you can do your own polishing.

if the glass is acrylic it is easy to polish.

if it is mineral crystal, a bit hard and would be easier to just change it.

all in all, if it is sentimental to you, dont polish it, the scratches depict the journey the watch went through wih you.

cheers

doesnt matter what watch, but depending on the metal used for the watch, you can do your own polishing.

if the glass is acrylic it is easy to polish.

if it is mineral crystal, a bit hard and would be easier to just change it.

all in all, if it is sentimental to you, dont polish it, the scratches depict the journey the watch went through wih you.

cheers

the random wall impacts and key scratches? haha thats not a journey. thats clumsiness. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement