JUMPSTART BATTERY BOOSTER

Neutralsg

At last, I managed to put my jumpstart battery booster equipment to its actual use i.e. to start my weak car battery. My battery showed no sign of weakness since I left my car parked for 4 days until I tried to leave for a visitation yesterday - a public holiday. Suddenly, the car just refused to start. [bigcry] Since getting the jumpstart equipment more than a year ago, I tried to offer free jumpstart to anyone who needed such help when I was available but apparently no such opportunity arose.

As a result of yesterday

↡ Advertisement

At last, I managed to put my jumpstart battery booster equipment to its actual use i.e. to start my weak car battery. My battery showed no sign of weakness since I left my car parked for 4 days until I tried to leave for a visitation yesterday - a public holiday. Suddenly, the car just refused to start. [bigcry] Since getting the jumpstart equipment more than a year ago, I tried to offer free jumpstart to anyone who needed such help when I was available but apparently no such opportunity arose.

As a result of yesterday

i know its not cheap,ard $180-$280..

I hope to get one around $150.00 if possible. Guess I have to scout around for another day before deciding if I must pay more than this. It seems AA sells Amaron brand for $175.00 to members and probably with additional 6 months warranty.

I hope to get one around $150.00 if possible. Guess I have to scout around for another day before deciding if I must pay more than this. It seems AA sells Amaron brand for $175.00 to members and probably with additional 6 months warranty.

new batt in car should not be needing this batt booster even u park your car for 4 days..

last year i park my sunny when i go holiday for 6 days & still got no problem to start it..

how many 4 days u plan to park a mth?

save the money for others accessories,dont waste for something to store up your boot..

new batt in car should not be needing this batt booster even u park your car for 4 days..

last year i park my sunny when i go holiday for 6 days & still got no problem to start it..

how many 4 days u plan to park a mth?

save the money for others accessories,dont waste for something to store up your boot..

My battery is 2 years 11 months. Battery due for a change since it's now weak. Equipment had been useful. At least to me.

How much is the booster pack?

How long can the booster pack last?

Some may say a save in time is priceless.

Indeed for those with time constraints....booster pack is the best option!

How much is the booster pack?

How long can the booster pack last?

Some may say a save in time is priceless.

Indeed for those with time constraints....booster pack is the best option!

It cost $115 and $139 for the different models. Just google Jumpstart Battery Booster. The shop is relocating to @Central and should be operating from 15 Nov onwards. They are moving from Chinatown Point.

I think Jeffking is asking about your battery. Mine is 70D/23L.

oh i didnt check lei..tmr will check..

70D is better than 55D rite?

sorry me not into this so not sure :D:D

70D is better than 55D rite?

Generally, not true.

Each manufacturer has their own way of numbering.

To compare apple to apple, you need to check AH and CCA...the higher the better.

Generally, not true.

Each manufacturer has their own way of numbering.

To compare apple to apple, you need to check AH and CCA...the higher the better.

normally the AH & CCA come in which number as normal & up till which number is superb..

normally the AH & CCA come in which number as normal & up till which number is superb..

It depends on the overall battery physical size.

The D23L has about 23 cm length.

It has to accommodate 6 cells.

Each cell is then limited to about maybe 3 cm (?) of space.

So, how many lead plates can be stuffed into the 3 cm of space will determine the total CCA and AH.

The more the merrier, but there's a size restriction.

Now, if you go to a bigger battery like D26L, you have more space internally to stuff more lead plates.

Thus the potential is there to go even higher CCA and AH.

But of coz, the cheapo battery can just be built "big" on the outside, but put lesser number of plates on the inside.

So it's possible that some D23L that can have higher CCA/AH than a D26L.

↡ Advertisement