Spotted of Non-Logo TP Car

Rezorn86

In the first place,TP is the law enforcer. They should be a proud force that do things openly and not sneaking around people's back like sewage rats. Obviously they are trying to avoid any argument/dispute if catch on the spot. Take photo, send letter, driver lppl, have also have, dun have also have. If i were speeding and saw TP, Of course I will slow down. If I do not slow down then I deserved to be caught and if TP so sure that i'm speeding and catch me on the spot, they have nothing to avoid. Even if I try to argue also no use coz I am caught red handed lppl. For goodness sake, TP is so cheapskate that they don't even give photo or video evidence showing speeding offenders that they sped. The whole point is, traffic police should be out to maintain road discipline and not hit quota, especially when bonus is coming.

Pls lah if you are to challenge them in court, they sure able to bring evidence if there so call unmarked TP

↡ Advertisement

Maybe he's thinking of buying a Camry for his personal use? [laugh]

haha maybe.. or just checking for DRL. btw this happen

2 wks back 12.15am on a friday. when i spotted it, he was

travelling on left lane on low speed.

so it is altis or wrx? or altis mod until look like wrx. or basically, all this is rumours as the guy who spotted the unmarked car cant even tell a wrx from an altis? lol

WRX is with police word at the side of the cars. My friend who drive bike

ever kanna by a white nissan sunny with civilian plates. Thats is wat he told me.

he kanna stop @ SLE towards woodlands

so it is altis or wrx? or altis mod until look like wrx. or basically, all this is rumours as the guy who spotted the unmarked car cant even tell a wrx from an altis? lol

Vehicle No.: SJT2213R

Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car

Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment

Vehicle Scheme: Normal

Vehicle Make: TOYOTA

Vehicle Model: COROLLA ALTIS 1.6 AUTO

Chassis No.: MR053ZEE106155692

Engine No.: 3ZZ4934209

Engine Capacity: 1598 cc

Maximum Laden Weight: 1630 kg

Unladen Weight: 1195 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2009

Original Registration Date: 29 Sep 2009

Lifespan Expiry Date: -

COE Category: A - Car (1600cc & below) & Taxi

Quota Premium: $15,019.00

COE Expiry Date: 28 Sep 2019

Road Tax Expiry Date: 28 Sep 2012

PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 28 Sep 2019

Inspection Due Date: 28 Sep 2012

Friend,you talk like those who commit offence is victim?? Sounds funny. May I correct you,it is accused or subject will be a better word. You make it sounds like police victimized the person who speed. Don't speed if scare kena victimized lah.haha...

no..i didn't mean it that way.

speeding above the limit is an offence.

one of the bro above mentioned. he got someone poking him behind when he was driving under the limit.

if he thought of speeding up to avoid hogging the road, he commits an offence.

i would think no doubt he is guilty of committing that offence, but is also a victim, cos he was pushed to do it.

is the police right to do that?

let's say, someone keeps harass u non-stop day and night, reported mata but no effect, would u buay tahan and one day do something that may possibly be an offence (such as hitting the bugger) to stop that nonsense?

one of the bro above mentioned. he got someone poking him behind when he was driving under the limit.

i would think no doubt he is guilty of committing that offence, but is also a victim, cos he was pushed to do it.

let's say, someone keeps harass u non-stop day and night, reported mata but no effect, would u buay tahan and one day do something that may possibly be an offence (such as hitting the bugger) to stop that nonsense?

aiya i thin is year end nw. then all wan hit quota then they find

means and ways to suck your money lo..

if not driving dangerously... nothing that they can do to you... in short drive safe... not only for yourself but for other road user too... want to initial d please go sepang

been going there for 4-5yrs but stopped few years ago.....

any parts of my post tell you how I drive? or you are just speculating.....

btw, not driving according to TP's book doesnt = dangerous driving

That is correct, there are a few white WRX unmark police car on the highways now. Seen one park on road shoulder at TPE, the 2 policemen in plain clothes, the driver was holding speed camera.

Be careful now

thats call entrapment....i have mention it before in a similar thread. seems like singapore laws dont protect us against entrapment...so LL suck thumb...

Always so much speculation on which is the dreaded unmarked TP car! Well, guess that's human nature. Personally, I haven't seen one, or anything remotely resembling one, around. But that doesn't mean they don't exist...

Don't think the ones at the road shoulder are really cops right? Abit silly doncha think? Kinda defeats the purpose of being "unmarked"!

Twincharged

He speed up means he taking the risk of getting caught for speeding. Who made the decision to speed up? The person who made the decision to speed up rather than change lane should be responsible right? Can just change lane if someone poking you from behind on the overtaking lane.

↡ Advertisement