Another rape case

Tom_kkh

I read the other news link regarding this case. There were several trials before leading to this latest trial. The rape victim seems like she's no angel but nonetheless it's still rape...or is it? Only she knows.

↡ Advertisement

Actually the victim is quite the party animal. Follow a group of men to Zouk. I dunno, since there was no mention of other female interns or other female company staff.

Want to get out of Singapore...main island actually no need passport. You go to say Marina South Pier say take boat go to Kusu Island. Still within Sgp. You only scan your IC at the custom and you can board the ferry. Come back to main land also scan IC at customs.

The fellow who escaped to Thailand. I think he used the route I mentioned and boarded a bum boat, go onboard a bigger ship parked at the anchorage(sgp waters) and continue his way to Thailand. To put it simply it's called stow away. And all he used is his IC to get pass customs. He can use any of the piers eg. Marina South pier, West Coast pier. Shipping agents are familiar with this as they always go onboard shipping vessels. For his line of work he sure know many people.

I know cos I used to deliver things to the local ship owner's ships.

Yes, u r quite rite. Actually, its even easier. Just go 2 one of the piers (MSP for e.g), book/follow paperwk a launch boat at counter. Since he is a bunkering company personal, he just have to show an email (he can make the email letter himself also) to the counter saying he is boarding 1 ship (its also easy to check which ship is leaving Sgp water soon). 2nd step, just scan IC at the immigration counter, then go take a launch boat. After boarding the selected vessel, just hide somewhere in the ship and sail along .... and tats all, bye bye he sail 

Supersonic

I read the other news link regarding this case. There were several trials before leading to this latest trial. The rape victim seems like she's no angel but nonetheless it's still rape...or is it? Only she knows.

the male always on the losing end...
  • Praise 2

Next time take video.

Ahh, no-wonder last time tat Edison Chen took so much video to proof the girl also willing party. So he is actually smart ...  [laugh]

Supercharged
(edited)

How come this thread the advertisement got running shoe one ah :grin:

from my experience, ads appear on similar key words of the thread (running) and/or ad subject (running shoe) and/or  google topic (if you have googled running shoe recently).

today i was googling china domestic flight tickets and the ads sections keep flashing ads of the same topic.

Actually the victim is quite the party animal. Follow a group of men to Zouk. I dunno, since there was no mention of other female interns or other female company staff.

because she was an intern at the company and this is an event for colleagues and happen that no female colleagues attending? besides, it seems like he is the boss and plied her with drinks.  even non-boss ask me drink alcohol i also oblige.....what more a boss........some scum of bosses of local firms use internship as avenue to get fresh with female interns,

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2-schools-join-nus-to-bar-firm-from-their-internship-portals

it is one thing to be a social butterfly but quite another extreme to be willing to be laid by someone other than her boyfriend or husband.  besides, if she is drunk, how can he have gotten her consent.  there are several cctv which attest to her drunken state at the point Ong Soon Heng took her away from zouk and into his house.  whichever angel i look at it, ong soon heng is not a victim in this case.

Edited by Acemundo
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

The report say he escaped since 21/6/18. How is he getting on. Must be tough to be on the run. No friends, job, income. But 12 strokes very scary too.

What to do, 12 strokes very painful, but maybe he thought it was worth the xmm abalone dish?

That's the danger of clubbing with strangers and one-night-stands, you never ever know if the other party (female) turns against you when the alcohol and party wears off.

Not that I have such problems, anyway. Xmm stay far far away usually [laugh]

Girl may be no angel, or just naively thought that SG is very safe, but for the guy to make all that assumptions and deliberately cart away a passed out, drunk girl to his house shows intent and planning. Too bad for him liao. She thought it was cristiano ronaldo thru the alcohol-induced haze, but when sober and woke up, saw a frog prince with bowl haircut [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

What to do, 12 strokes very painful, but maybe he thought it was worth the xmm abalone dish?

That's the danger of clubbing with strangers and one-night-stands, you never ever know if the other party (female) turns against you when the alcohol and party wears off.

Not that I have such problems, anyway. Xmm stay far far away usually [laugh]

Girl may be no angel, or just naively thought that SG is very safe, but for the guy to make all that assumptions and deliberately cart away a passed out, drunk girl to his house shows intent and planning. Too bad for him liao. She thought it was cristiano ronaldo thru the alcohol-induced haze, but when sober and woke up, saw a frog prince with bowl haircut [laugh]

Sorry hor

It is not painful

It is ass open flower.

Supersonic

The report say he escaped since 21/6/18. How is he getting on. Must be tough to be on the run. No friends, job, income. But 12 strokes very scary too.

12 strokes of that, backside probably paralysed.

Be careful, nowadays pervert internship company also exist.

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/nus-makes-police-report-blacklists-tech-firm-following-complaint

NUS should name this "local tech firm" since the evidence is good enough to blacklist them. Prevent them from recruiting other vulnerable young ladies.

https://mothership.sg/2018/07/tech-firm-complaint-intern-blacklist/

It's cheapskate proposal lah! People indecent proposal 7 figures in the movie.

I don't think model get 7 figures unless famous 1
↡ Advertisement