Another rape case

Tom_kkh

see la.. see too much MILF jav..

this is really .... pls jail him for life then..

Even AV plot also use step mother, I think cause even the script writer also think its disgusting to use biological mother.

WTF...the world we live in is getting sicker by the day...

only one man committed such crime in singapore, doesn't represent the world lah  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Two senior counsel (heavy weight) provided by Legal Aid? This is after two lawyer discharged themselves. 

If I'm a SC wanting to provide Legal Aid, surely I would choose something more deserving esp since I won't be charging for my services.

Real stigma to be associated with defending this kind of cases but then again lawyers have the mindset that every accused deserves access to legal advice and maybe that's why I'm not a lawyer!! 

But I'm really surprised to see Harry Elias being involved.

• Praise 3

I thought the guy that gets turned on by vomit and shit is sick enough... This case takes it to a new level!!

I don't care what people get turned on by, as long as they don't force their intentions on others or coerce others to do their bidding.

This f**ker deserves death. A slow and painful death.

• Praise 1

Two senior counsel (heavy weight) provided by Legal Aid? This is after two lawyer discharged themselves. 

hmm...ST mentioned a total of 5 defence lawyers were engaged, including the current ones..

1st set  -  Mr Mathew Kurian and Mr Rajan Supramaniam.

2nd set  -  Mr Gino Hardial Singh.

3rd set  -  Harry Elias and Chelva Rajah

Until today, I didn't know an accused rapist in our system can get so much legal support opportunites.

↡ Advertisement