Another rape case

Tom_kkh

When you are rich, you can find VERY good lawyers <_<

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/saudi-millionaire-cleared-of-rape-after-claiming-he-fell-and-accidentally-penetrated#xtor=CS1-10

Saudi millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he fell and accidentally penetrated teenager
Published
46 min ago

LONDON - A Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after telling the court that he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell.

Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept on the sofa in his flat in Maida Vale, west London, in August last year (2014).

But he claimed that he might have fallen on top of her while his penis was poking out the top of his underwear, the MailOnline reported on Tuesday (Wednesday, Singapore time).

He was cleared of one count of rape following a trial at Southwark Crown Court. :o :o

The teenager met Abdulaziz when she went to the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End on Aug 7 last year. She was with her 24-year-old friend who knew Abdulaziz.

He later offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin. The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them vodka before taking the 24-year-old into the bedroom for sex.

The 18-year-old claimed she woke in the early hours of the morning to find Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

But he claimed that he wanted to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in, or to offer to pay for a taxi home. He also claimed that she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs, reported the MailOnline. That was when he fell, according to Abdulaziz .

"I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened," he told the court, claiming that traces of his DNA could have been found in her vagina because of the fall.

He also said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wah like that also can ar...

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/saudi-millionaire-cleared-of-rape-after-claiming-he-fell-and-accidentally-penetrated#xtor=CS1-10

Saudi millionaire cleared of rape after claiming he fell and accidentally penetrated teenager
Published
46 min ago

LONDON - A Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after telling the court that he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell.

Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the teenager as she slept on the sofa in his flat in Maida Vale, west London, in August last year (2014).

But he claimed that he might have fallen on top of her while his penis was poking out the top of his underwear, the MailOnline reported on Tuesday (Wednesday, Singapore time).

He was cleared of one count of rape following a trial at Southwark Crown Court. :o :o

The teenager met Abdulaziz when she went to the exclusive Cirque le Soir nightclub in the West End on Aug 7 last year. She was with her 24-year-old friend who knew Abdulaziz.

He later offered them a ride home in his Aston Martin. The three went back to his apartment, where he offered them vodka before taking the 24-year-old into the bedroom for sex.

The 18-year-old claimed she woke in the early hours of the morning to find Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

But he claimed that he wanted to offer her a T-shirt to sleep in, or to offer to pay for a taxi home. He also claimed that she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs, reported the MailOnline. That was when he fell, according to Abdulaziz .

"I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened," he told the court, claiming that traces of his DNA could have been found in her vagina because of the fall.

He also said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.

• Praise 1

Does the Crown Court in England uses a judge or jury? It seems like a very lame reason offered by the Saudi millionaire, and the Crown Court actually ruled in his favour.

However, this case is quite complex given that both girls go to his house after nightclub. Maybe this played a part in the verdict. 

Does the Crown Court in England uses a judge or jury? It seems like a very lame reason offered by the Saudi millionaire, and the Crown Court actually ruled in his favour.

However, this case is quite complex given that both girls go to his house after nightclub. Maybe this played a part in the verdict. 

likely he didnt pay her enuff so she say rape...

likely he didnt pay her enuff so she say rape...

But that's not his excuse. His excuse is so lame.....

Are there any UK forums where I can go and read what the locals are saying about this?

ok. semen on her body maybe explainable cos he did just had sex with her friend. 

If really have semen in her vagina ...

But he didn't deny that he penetrated her....

I think his defence will say he tried to push himself up but kept falling again and again that night.

Published
46 min ago

• Praise 4

If I were part of the jury, I think I could accept it if he said it was consensual and now the girl is regretting it.

But to accept an excuse that he fell down and penetrated her really boggles the mind.

In England, many rich people fall down easily. Have you watch EPL games and see what happens in the penalty box?

Yes, but that's a whole 'nother ball game than rape. :D

Yes, but that's a whole 'nother ball game than rape. :D

Those people pretend to fall down then have girls falling down on them after  [hur]

If I were part of the jury, I think I could accept it if he said it was consensual and now the girl is regretting it.

But to accept an excuse that he fell down and penetrated her really boggles the mind.

yeah I also think so

The judge asked for private demo.

"During the trial, Judge Martin Griffiths permitted the rare step of allowing 20 minutes of Abdulaziz's evidence to be heard in private."