Something to plug into the cigarette lighter

Yattokame

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, need some help here.

My uncle commented that his friends are all raving about this device, when plugged into the cigarette lighter, makes the car smoother/more powerful and saves fuel too. sells about $200++

I'm guessing it's some kind of voltage stabilizer but I thought that usually goes next to the car battery in the engine compartment.... anybody has any clue?

thanx in advance

I believed one day this product will be invented......but not now, I never hear of this before!

↡ Advertisement

kena conned? Sounds like those devise plug at home wall outlet and help saves electricity bills :o

It depends, I bought a mini sun power and saver stabaliser ( that plug onto house socket ) after the sales person explained how this thing works and how it save electricity bill and cost 200+ and I thought of it very long and if never save $ I could ask for refund which the sales guy promise.

After about 1 months plus of usage, electricity bill did come down and savings about 30%. From usual 150+ to about 120+ per month and is consistant throughout the 7 month monthly electricity bill. I am not trying to sell products here, but just to share that some of the sales person explained something that is unbelievable maybe true, just that many people are skaptical about it. I also take some risk o buying scared of electricity bill never drop and cannot refund than well.. So far so good to me. [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Yewheng

Neutral Newbie

I had the home-version before... supposed to help save electricity like you all mentioned... the one I had for home was actually some sort of capacitor (battery) that stored power and supplied it to devices turning on.. the initial "on" required more power and the capacitor in the unit provided it... I think.. not sure how such a system would work in the car... more stable voltage = stronger spark plugs = more power? haha..

Neutral Newbie

How it works is that the device emits electrons (via some ionizer or crystal thingy inside that vibrates).

The electrons travel from the ciggy socket into the cars electrical system, where it can top up the spark plugs and give it extra electricity boost when required (i.e when u floor the car).

More sparks = better combustion = higher efficiency = more power and save fuel at the same time.

When driving normally, the extra electricity inside relieves the load on the alternator, so your engine don't have to keep charging the battery. Therefore you save a bit of fuel in that aspect also.

Is this explanation good enough? [laugh][laugh]

I actually believed u for a moment there bro

Neutral Newbie

How it works is that the device emits electrons (via some ionizer or crystal thingy inside that vibrates).

The electrons travel from the ciggy socket into the cars electrical system, where it can top up the spark plugs and give it extra electricity boost when required (i.e when u floor the car).

More sparks = better combustion = higher efficiency = more power and save fuel at the same time.

When driving normally, the extra electricity inside relieves the load on the alternator, so your engine don't have to keep charging the battery. Therefore you save a bit of fuel in that aspect also.

Is this explanation good enough? [laugh][laugh]

Supersonic

Believe and buy. That's what the maker wants you to.

Just make any box. Brush up your marketing skills.

Write some stories and there will be enough fools willing to part with their money.

Neutral Newbie

I have a device that use can charge the car battery via the cigarette lighter 12V outlet....If the battery is flat.....Just plug in for 10 min and the battery will be charged up , enough for a car start...

but never heard of such a device that can boost fuel and power..

That device must be really expensive. :D

Why not use it supply power to motor, you will get perpetual motion machine.

For god's sake! Top up the alternator! So where does power from that device come from? CIgarette lighter. Where does cigarette lighter power come from? ALTERNATOR DUH!!

The crap people believe nowadays. And contrary to popular belief, a bigger spark does not give you better power, unless you are misfiring due to insufficient spark. If a bigger spark can give you more power, there is something seriously wrong with your car.

↡ Advertisement