• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
291 replies to this topic | 28 praises

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:48 PM

Tweakmax2
  • Tweakmax2
    Banned

I am thinking of departing Tan Chong and go ahead with Autosaver. Any idea how the service and reliability and also the waiting time for full service?

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:07 PM

Kspchew
  • Kspchew
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am thinking of departing Tan Chong and go ahead with Autosaver. Any idea how the service and reliability and also the waiting time for full service?

Been with them for 3yrs+. Look for Ah boon at Toh Guan and Ah Ming at Woodlands branch.
Need to make appt with them at least 2 wks before and they are busiest on Sat, so call in before you go on Sat. Price wise they are cheaper than TCM and they give rebates for EOP, EO filter, wipers, air filter..

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

Jefkking
  • Jefkking
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

1st of all, how old was your ride ? Under TCM warranty period ?

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Dumb
  • Premium member
    Dumb
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bot my car in Aug 2006 and have been with TCM all the way. I have spent about $1900 on the servicing package to cover 170k. Just finished servicing at 160k and spent additional $1100 to change dampers, water pump assembly and wheel cylinders. So far that's all I spent on the car, excluding tyres and petrol. Wonder how much could I saved if I had gone auto saver for usage 160k.

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i am a regular at autosave toh guan since 40k....almost every 5k i go there servicing
changed brakepads, suspensions, and many other services there...good and friendly people...
everytime called on day or two before hand for bookings
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

Tweakmax2
  • Tweakmax2
    Banned

1st of all, how old was your ride ? Under TCM warranty period ?

2 yrs old...

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

Tweakmax2
  • Tweakmax2
    Banned

is kaki bukit good branch

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:18 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How about the defu lane HQ...?

Edited by LoverofCar, 20 November 2011 - 09:19 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i find autosaver expensive, depending on your make there are many competent workshops in ubi sin ming or paya lebar area that can do the same job at 2/3 or less the price. in the long term savings are substantial.

the key is to find a reliable mechanic, not those that slit your throat.

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i find autosaver expensive, depending on your make there are many competent workshops in ubi sin ming or paya lebar area that can do the same job at 2/3 or less the price. in the long term savings are substantial.

the key is to find a reliable mechanic, not those that slit your throat.

Heard Autosaver got the tool to read out the status of the engine and etc....others might not have that....

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Been with them for 3yrs+. Look for Ah boon at Toh Guan and Ah Ming at Woodlands branch.
Need to make appt with them at least 2 wks before and they are busiest on Sat, so call in before you go on Sat. Price wise they are cheaper than TCM and they give rebates for EOP, EO filter, wipers, air filter..

do they do repair for leakage of water of car boot?

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:42 PM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wad model is ur car?

if its a normal ride, im sure most ws are competant enough to service ur ride.

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

FLYINGFOX18
  • Premium member
    FLYINGFOX18
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Guys, what about this workshop. AutoAid, claim they specializes in repair and servicing of Naissan make.

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

Hulk
  • Premium member
    Hulk
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I decided to give Autosaver, Toh guan a try to service for my 6 yr old ride, the experience is good. They managed to solve my prolonged brake sound problem where the famous w/s at AMK autopoint cannot solve despite twice attempts by them. I will cont support them and they can give rebates for EO, air filter, spark plugs also the reasons why draw me back to them again.

Edited by Hulk, 20 November 2011 - 11:01 PM.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

Ngboonhua
  • Ngboonhua
    Clutched
    Author Image

I agree with many ppl here. My previous ride (Altis) was serviced by them after 3 free servicing by BM. Till I sold my car 2 year ago (total service with them for 5 years), the car never give any problems less the wear and tear. I love their in house REV engine oil, although not the best engine oil I used, but its value for money.
They have the diagnostics kit that pretty much can read all Jap and Korean car ECU. The diagnostics is included in the servicing package.
Recently just brought a 2nd hand Getz and Iím going back to them for sure.
Btw, they just open a new branch at Yew Tee. Anyone been there? Comments? Previously I only visited their w/s at Defu and Jurong.

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

Ivan_06
  • Ivan_06
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I agree with many ppl here. My previous ride (Altis) was serviced by them after 3 free servicing by BM. Till I sold my car 2 year ago (total service with them for 5 years), the car never give any problems less the wear and tear. I love their in house REV engine oil, although not the best engine oil I used, but its value for money.
They have the diagnostics kit that pretty much can read all Jap and Korean car ECU. The diagnostics is included in the servicing package.
Recently just brought a 2nd hand Getz and Iím going back to them for sure.
Btw, they just open a new branch at Yew Tee. Anyone been there? Comments? Previously I only visited their w/s at Defu and Jurong.

Autosaver has 2 branches in Woodlands.. which one is the better one?

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

im going there this saturday to service my car there at the defu branch. this is my first time so i will keep posting of review here.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

just completed my servicing at autosaver today. oeveral is a very good experience. mechanics are friendly, know what they are doing. best of all provided good services. will vacumm fo you also. also will keep the engine bay for you to make it shiny shiny. they would ensure that the job is properly done before handling the car over to the owner. Meaning test drive the car making sure is ok before hand over to the owner. can bring own parts also. than they just charge on labour only for the services. not pushy and can see what the mechanics are doing which AD cannot. Overall the price is very reasonable. will definitely go back to them for the subsequent servicing.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Yixiang1
  • Premium member
    Yixiang1
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Their website is quite informative with most jap and Korean makes, a notable absentee is Suzuki.. They really dun do swift and sx4, etc??

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Their website is quite informative with most jap and Korean makes, a notable absentee is Suzuki.. They really dun do swift and sx4, etc??

not sure. u can call and ask. even mitsubishi is not in the list also.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kaizen Motors Pte Ltd

Kaizen Motors Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KrisChua  |  Neutral Newbie

Shawn is a very down to earth guy. His passion for cars and knowledge is truly amazing plus someone whom dare to face against all odds to pursue his dream is someone really respectable and finally have a workshop to call his own.

Although is my first time getting my car done over at Kaizen Motors. But I am pretty sure I'll definitely be a repeated patron and... » Read More

Technic Automotive Pte Ltd

Technic Automotive Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by KFW  |  Neutral Newbie

I purchased an Old M5 v10 model and been very annoyed by the conrod bearing issues. Been sourcing around for someone who can complete the task and yet not slaughter me like a lamb. With friend recommendation, I finally step foot here.

Honestly, not impressive setup like munich or MBM. It was decently setup with around 6 hoists with one mechanic and a mini loun... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Auto Saver Pte Ltd, Repair & Servicing

Quick Reply

Tags: autosaver, this, recommended and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users