AutoSaver - Is this recommended workshop

Tweakmax2

The above experience is no longer there since they restructure their service using the Western style labor cost. Many are their good mechanics left since people seldom patronize them except for standard servicing which seems the management prefer to do so since their business is on OE fast-moving items. The worst part is some of the new staff from ATC quality of works is not good and the new local one still exist works with no motivation.

When did they change?

↡ Advertisement

When did they change?

I believe it is almost a year, I am not sure about the parts commission structure, but they change the labor charge higher based on the standard workshop table with the expensive rate.

when workshop started out small. everything is humble and also think of customer first. when workshop do big business already, they forget about customer. so i think that is what happen. i have since stopped going back there.  they are not the so called value anymore. i rather spend it somewhere else where it is value for money.

Thanks bro kr_toy. I stopped going there more than a year ago. Chiefly because I changed ride but also because the reception chap was really bo chap. The one good guy there was the uncle. Very experienced and knowledgeable.

when workshop started out small. everything is humble and also think of customer first. when workshop do big business already, they forget about customer. so i think that is what happen. i have since stopped going back there. they are not the so called value anymore. i rather spend it somewhere else where it is value for money.

Can you recommend that some where else ws?

Turbocharged

I agreed.

When a small ws grow big, their prixes also grow big.

Someone recommend me a WS near to banana leg. (Opposite Eminent plaza or somewhere behind city tyre)

Told me it is popular among cyclist group.

Havnt have a chance to go recee...

Edited by Mcf777

Can you recommend that some where else ws?

You dunno how to pm him? Want help advertise?

And remember to be polite, use the word, 'please' for your request. :)

Turbocharged

Thanks bro kr_toy. I stopped going there more than a year ago. Chiefly because I changed ride but also because the reception chap was really bo chap. The one good guy there was the uncle. Very experienced and knowledgeable.

I think uncle no longer there. Haven't seen him for my last 2 svc. Also a factor in my decision to look elsewhere in future.

• Praise 1

You dunno how to pm him? Want help advertise?

And remember to be polite, use the word, 'please' for your request. :)

To someone like you, polite is not in my vocabulary

I think uncle no longer there. Haven't seen him for my last 2 svc. Also a factor in my decision to look elsewhere in future.

I think the uncle still there couple months back, but they always rotate people. However, nowaday uncle also like lighter work, even though the quality of work still considered better than the rest.

I think the uncle still there couple months back, but they always rotate people. However, nowaday uncle also like lighter work, even though the quality of work still considered better than the rest.

Uncle fong?

Neutral Newbie

i just scrapped my ody rb1 and have been servicing at autosaver kaki bukit and happy with their service.

as stated autosaver is a franchise. so there is also a business man there.

as a franchise, you get assurance of original honda parts (unless you request for otherwise). not sure if you guys know how easy it is to find fake parts or reconditioned parts, so to me assurance of parts is most important. its an electronic billing system so the franchise owner can see the same parts sold to you, at least some check and balance there possible.

there is also a business owner, so you can approach this like a small workshop and buddy up with the owner and/or the mechanics. i have been favouring kaki bukit autosaver since i decided not to service at Kah Motor due to their haphazard explanations.  at Kaki bukit, the reception guy is very thorough and patient, explaining every part, even pulling up youtube videos to show me where the fault is/why the change is necessary. 

previously i used a couple of workshops depending on make and always took time to know the owner/mechs to ensure they took extra care and don't rip me off. and in the end loyalty pays off in general. Be nice, be known, and they will all go the extra mile for you.

at autosaver kaki bukit it was no different - they would ask me to hold off upgrades as my car was going to be scrapped, and eventually even recommended that i scrap my car to buy new when that meant no more business for them!

so for me it was about peace of mind, and a big thumbs up for kaki bukit autosaver - if you want an intro look for "ah keong/ah qiang" and say owner of "white odyssey owner 9 year+ scrapped" recommended. he will remember.

as with any other workshop spend some time and be nice and diligent and ask all sorts of questions, if you want original / recon parts etc, don't be shy. thats the best way for them to get to know your budget and preference.

i just scrapped my ody rb1 and have been servicing at autosaver kaki bukit and happy with their service.

as stated autosaver is a franchise. so there is also a business man there.

as a franchise, you get assurance of original honda parts (unless you request for otherwise). not sure if you guys know how easy it is to find fake parts or reconditioned parts, so to me assurance of parts is most important. its an electronic billing system so the franchise owner can see the same parts sold to you, at least some check and balance there possible.

there is also a business owner, so you can approach this like a small workshop and buddy up with the owner and/or the mechanics. i have been favouring kaki bukit autosaver since i decided not to service at Kah Motor due to their haphazard explanations. at Kaki bukit, the reception guy is very thorough and patient, explaining every part, even pulling up youtube videos to show me where the fault is/why the change is necessary.

previously i used a couple of workshops depending on make and always took time to know the owner/mechs to ensure they took extra care and don't rip me off. and in the end loyalty pays off in general. Be nice, be known, and they will all go the extra mile for you.

at autosaver kaki bukit it was no different - they would ask me to hold off upgrades as my car was going to be scrapped, and eventually even recommended that i scrap my car to buy new when that meant no more business for them!

so for me it was about peace of mind, and a big thumbs up for kaki bukit autosaver - if you want an intro look for "ah keong/ah qiang" and say owner of "white odyssey owner 9 year+ scrapped" recommended. he will remember.

as with any other workshop spend some time and be nice and diligent and ask all sorts of questions, if you want original / recon parts etc, don't be shy. thats the best way for them to get to know your budget and preference.

Auto saver kaki Bukit does not have a reception. So I was wondering what reception you talking about? the mechanics are the receptionist. There is no one called ah keong.

Neutral Newbie

Auto saver kaki Bukit does not have a reception. So I was wondering what reception you talking about? the mechanics are the receptionist. There is no one called ah keong.

yes there is in the air con room, a small waiting room, and a reception counter. the mechanics staff the reception. i've been serviced by this guy for years now.

when were you last there?

Hi, i am thinking of going to autosaver Changi to service my car. Anyone had done servicing with this branch and can share how is the experience? And anything i need to look out for? Thanks!

thanks for reviving a 2yr old thread

Hi, i am thinking of going to autosaver Changi to service my car. Anyone had done servicing with this branch and can share how is the experience? And anything i need to look out for? Thanks!