AutoSaver - Is this recommended workshop

Tweakmax2

I would say not recommended... Aft servicing, they gave me another problem which they promised to call me back a few days and until not no news!!! My ignition key stuck inside and they cant giv me a good answer for it... I need to go fix it elsewhere... It's not i gey gao or wat, but u tell me abt responsibility??? Tis is damn irresponsible!!! Even when i asked my fren to ask them when he was there for servicing, they told him same ting to get back to me few days later... But it has been 2 mths fyi!!! Received noting from them... Imo, i have condemned them already.. It's the kaki bukit branch...

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Great. Suddenly AS becomes popular. [laugh]

Once, i was at a "recommended" ws. Someone "bark" at me n told me i invest so much in technology.

My rivals dont invest. They will always stay behind me.

Not I purposely want to promote.

I speak from personal experience which happened yesterday.

It's definitely not the best WS in SG, but it's a pleasant experience

Turbocharged

I'm with AS too.

All the bs abt the dumb tech equipment. If there's nothing wrong with my ride and I just need a straightforward interval servicing and don't need the tech equipment, charge me so much for fcuk?

Edited by Sabian

Turbocharged

I'm with AS too.

All the bs abt the dumb tech equipment. If there's nothing wrong with my ride and I just need a straightforward interval servicing and don't need the tech equipment, charge me so much for fcuk?

I said the same thing. Why must i pay so high when i just need the labour to install the parts? I dont need dianostic.

Im going for my eo change.

Will call AS for appt

Supercharged

Another WS that I can recommend is at upper Thomson road, caltex station. Small but humble WS. Labour is very reasonable and no bs from them.

I'm been using them for a long time. Yesterday was the only time I didn't go back to them coz it's 80k KM. Thought I better go to a bigger WS for more complete servicing.

In my normal 10k KM servicing, I'm at that caltex station ( together with shell and ESSO stations)

Bring my own oil and whatever, they just charge labour. [:p]

Turbocharged

Bro. That caltex ws see car type. If jap car, price budget. I agreed with u.

I also ask my bro to go there for servicing.

Another WS that I can recommend is at upper Thomson road, caltex station. Small but humble WS. Labour is very reasonable and no bs from them.

I'm been using them for a long time. Yesterday was the only time I didn't go back to them coz it's 80k KM. Thought I better go to a bigger WS for more complete servicing.

In my normal 10k KM servicing, I'm at that caltex station ( together with shell and ESSO stations)

Yes all my minor servicing i go there...

U know him?

Shld be uncle fong he is talking about... Nice chap, can remember wat car i drive even after i chng car

how much is labour to change oil and filter?

U know him?

He used to be stationed at the Kaki Bukit outlet in 2005 when I first visited them.

Nice guy. Someone you can trust your car with. [nod]

Edited by Seanboi

After recommendation from colleague

decided to try AS..

took the Valvoline package $248 before gst..

quite good after service.

change my wiper rubber blade too.. service aircon.. as i felt cooler

overall good experience.

Strongly recommend if just go normal service

Edited by Zilojian

Uncle Fong promoted to manager. Now left to his men to do the servicing. But overall i heard from my kakis (as i no longer driving toyota) the standard at Defu still very good.

For Upper Thomson Caltex, $20 for labour to change EO, plugs and oil filter. Bring your own parts. For cars with bodykits becareful as there is a slope to the workshop.

My car stalled this morning while driving. Lucky no accident.

Drove to Autosaver , quoted me $322 for the repair. Called TCM, quoted me $222 come with warranty of 1 yr or 20k km for the part that was replaced.. Difference $100. Well in the end, drove to TCM and did the repair.

I always thought AD will cost more than outside workshop. But it seems not true.

My car stalled this morning while driving. Lucky no accident.

Drove to Autosaver , quoted me $322 for the repair. Called TCM, quoted me $222 come with warranty of 1 yr or 20k km for the part that was replaced.. Difference $100. Well in the end, drove to TCM and did the repair.

I always thought AD will cost more than outside workshop. But it seems not true.

did you check whether it is with labour charges? somtimes these AD will tell u the parts price only havent tell u the labour cost and GST.

did you check whether it is with labour charges? somtimes these AD will tell u the parts price only havent tell u the labour cost and GST.

Yes. TCM net(including parts, labour, GST) = $222. Autosaver net (including parts, labour, GST) = $322

↡ Advertisement