AutoSaver - Is this recommended workshop

Tweakmax2

Turbocharged

business must be very good, looking at the way they are expanding

They have quite a number of oversea branches also

↡ Advertisement

I was a happy customer of theirs...... But I only experienced at defu lane outlet. Not sure Abt the rest

Their price is not dirt cheap hor

Normal servicing for Honda 10k KM will cost $110 something, with everything included. So make your own judgment

at least they do not make customers pay surcharge for bringing own parts. always avoid those WS that do that

The impression that AS gave me was honesty, integrity & simple. Toh Guan branch.

Did major servicing & tyre rotation on two different occasions.

think they are coming out more and more branches with recent bedok and yew tee etc.. maybe price going up also but not sure if it is. But normally business is like that. when u grow big u need more man power etc.. and more equipment, so cost will generally go up as well. But if service is good and reliable. Can stay on. So still up to individual.

The impression that AS gave me was honesty, integrity & simple. Toh Guan branch.

Did major servicing & tyre rotation on two different occasions.

Second that, had been following the lead mechanics, Ah boon from Kaki bukit till Toh Guan.

Supersonic

think they are coming out more and more branches with recent bedok and yew tee etc.. maybe price going up also but not sure if it is. But normally business is like that. when u grow big u need more man power etc.. and more equipment, so cost will generally go up as well. But if service is good and reliable. Can stay on. So still up to individual.

Service maybe ok but the price consider not cheap.

Turbocharged

a lot of franchise, saw the receipt for the kaki bukit branch, although autosaver is stated inside, there's another company name in small print

auto aid is a nice work shop..

they will repair all types of car and especially nissan

good to go there and give your car for service

Neutral Newbie

Th new outlets are in a sense just not same Autosaver but just other workshops whom have purchased the franchise. I still prefer to pop by the Defu head office for major servicings for peace of mind.

Just change brake pad and brake disc at Autosaver Woodlands.

Price comparison :

Original Brake Disc - AS $210 per pcs , AD $261 per pcs

Original Brake pad - AS $277.50 , AD $185

All prices before gst and labour charges.

Are they still consider cheaper than AD ? Actually , if they did not give $21 discount on each brake disc, the price is almost the same.

SO buyer beware. :mellow:

just went for 120K service.. total bill less than $300 with a belt changed and own EO. quite reasonable pricing... another reason "trust" this workshop still is their components pricing is standard (if they are not sure, they check computer....),

not like one ws i went to but stop going, when ask father price is A but when ask son, the price is B,

AS always give me the same quote. expensive or not is one thing but at least not anyhow whack and standard for branch A or branch B........ [:p]

• Praise 1

Th new outlets are in a sense just not same Autosaver but just other workshops whom have purchased the franchise. I still prefer to pop by the Defu head office for major servicings for peace of mind.

but that branch is always crowded

Supercharged

but that branch is always crowded

Nope, not always true

I went there on a Sat afternoon 1pm. Only one car........

Did my engine mountings and shocks change at Defu yesterday... Spoke to Bobby whom I later found out that he's the Director of Autosaver... Was served by Jonathan and my car was serviced by Chan... Total spent $353.00... Also did my oil change with them...

Job well done...

By the way they will be moving to Changi North at the end of the year...

Did my engine mountings and shocks change at Defu yesterday... Spoke to Bobby whom I later found out that he's the Director of Autosaver... Was served by Jonathan and my car was serviced by Chan... Total spent $353.00... Also did my oil change with them...

Job well done...

By the way they will be moving to Changi North at the end of the year...

hopefully that new place will be bigger than the one at defu