Can an android tablet connect to the Internet via iPhone Blu

SZY

Can an android tablet connect to the Internet via iPhone Bluetooth Internet tethering with 3G ?

Vice versa can an iPad connect to the Internet via an android phone Bluetooth Internet tethering with 3G ?

Thot of buying Kindle Fire Wifi version wonder if it can connect to internet thru my iphone Bluetooth tethering when i m outside...

Edited by SZY
↡ Advertisement

Can an android tablet connect to the Internet via iPhone Bluetooth Internet tethering with 3G ?

Vice versa can an iPad connect to the Internet via an android phone Bluetooth Internet tethering with 3G ?

Thot of buying Kindle Fire Wifi version wonder if it can connect to internet thru my iphone Bluetooth tethering when i m outside...

I know you can connect throught iphone wifi tettering.

Neutral Newbie

You can use wifi for that purpose.

yes, can tap on iphone 3G hotspot.

uhm now iphone got MiFi meaning your phone become a router to access your 3g.... so why not?

he talking about blue tooth connection. this is something i didnt try, wifi tettering is easier to manage.