Where Can I Buy Proton Spare Parts?

Satria_neo

Gen 2 club Singapore driver like to patron this workshop at tampoi,

A bit far but worth ur money bcos it's cheap..

Timing belt, water pump, tensioner bearing I change 450RM.

Proton car no problem.

Spare part all have..

wah that is cheap!

got address can pm me? thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Any lobang for battery for Proton Exora?

No change of battery for almost 3 yrs (2yrs 7mths already.

Just preparing for change.

Also any lobang for Exora's armrest?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Noirmubin
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Just came back servicing my car at Motorwise Sdn Bhd at Komplex Pusat Bandar near the Pasir Gudang Bus interchange.

Friendly service, all genuine Proton parts, shop opens at 7:30am. After registering your car, you can go for breakfast and shopping at UO. Nearby carpark, there is Pasar Tani (Farmer's Market) every Saturday morning. There is also a mosque at Level 3.

For major service, it takes 1-2 hrs.. I saw the guys work.. they are thorough. Malay boss very friendly and can ask him questions, it is a Proton shop (labour RM120) so the EO is either Petronas Synthium or Shell Helix. I chose Petronas Synthium 1000 (RM185) and it feels good on Campro.. but for how long? Got some discounts and a free gift, and a warranty for 10K km for the parts changed (airfilter, front brake pads (RM76/pair) .. what an experience!

• Praise 1

Just came back servicing my car at Motorwise Sdn Bhd at Komplex Pusat Bandar near the Pasir Gudang Bus interchange.

Friendly service, all genuine Proton parts, shop opens at 7:30am. After registering your car, you can go for breakfast and shopping at UO. Nearby carpark, there is Pasar Tani (Farmer's Market) every Saturday morning. There is also a mosque at Level 3.

For major service, it takes 1-2 hrs.. I saw the guys work.. they are thorough. Malay boss very friendly and can ask him questions, it is a Proton shop (labour RM120) so the EO is either Petronas Synthium or Shell Helix. I chose Petronas Synthium 1000 (RM185) and it feels good on Campro.. but for how long? Got some discounts and a free gift, and a warranty for 10K km for the parts changed (airfilter, front brake pads (RM76/pair) .. what an experience!

Bro, how long is the journey to reach there from Woodlands Checkpoint?

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

How much does your whole servicing cost?

Do they check the car thoroughly? Like check all the fluids (AT, brake, etc...), timing belt, brake pads, air filter, coolant and so on?

I'm looking for a reliable worshop to service my proton comprehensively. The previous workshop I went to only change the engine oil and spark plug even after telling them to service my car thoroughly.

Thanks!

• Praise 1

Hi bro,

Do they check the car thoroughly? Like check all the fluids (AT, brake, etc...), timing belt, brake pads, air filter, coolant and so on?

I'm looking for a reliable worshop to service my proton comprehensively. The previous workshop I went to only change the engine oil and spark plug even after telling them to service my car thoroughly.

Thanks!

Bro, if u want u can go to Eunos Industrial Estate Ave 4 Blk 1062 Unit #01-219. Workshop name is W Shah Ibrahim or something like that. My dad has been doing his Proton car there since the 90s and I'm going there in the coming weeks to service my Proton Exora.

Contact no is 93824541. U can look for the Sr Mechanic Ibrahim or can go there to ask him to do thorough checking or ask him to check on your car's problem areas.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

Thanks!

If you want to a comprehensive service, go to an authorized Proton SC. But each SC has its own standard (following the 18 pts or more checks) and you must be patient because good SC has long queue. Motorwise can be 2 hr drive from Woodlands. As early as 7:30am, people do send their cars for servicing.

Proton SC has standard price list and charges. Due to long waiting time, I prefer to find a place where I can shop and eat.

post-63166-1331647988_thumb.jpg

If you want to a comprehensive service, go to an authorized Proton SC. But each SC has its own standard (following the 18 pts or more checks) and you must be patient because good SC has long queue. Motorwise can be 2 hr drive from Woodlands. As early as 7:30am, people do send their cars for servicing.

Proton SC has standard price list and charges. Due to long waiting time, I prefer to find a place where I can shop and eat.

Hi bro is the price in SG or RM? Cause if SG its super expensive.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro is the price in SG or RM? Cause if SG its super expensive.

The price in RM. The SC is in Pasir Gudang, Johor. [blush]

Went to Proton Eon at Larkin yesterday for servicing.

Got to agree with Bro Moors - that Petronas 10W40 engine oil feels good

Service Advisor Mr Arif is friendly. can look for him. Total servicing is equivalent about S$220.00. (paid by card)

And yes they did comprehensive servicing plus genuine parts

Edited by Noirmubin

Neutral Newbie

Went to Proton Eon at Larkin yesterday for servicing.

Got to agree with Bro Moors - that Petronas 10W40 engine oil feels good

Service Advisor Mr Arif is friendly. can look for him. Total servicing is equivalent about S$220.00. (paid by card)

And yes they did comprehensive servicing plus genuine parts

What did you do while waiting? Some Petronas stuff already good for Mercedes and should be good for Proton too.

I pump Esso97 and get better mileage than Shell97. I feel Shell97 burns faster at traffic jams.

What did you do while waiting? Some Petronas stuff already good for Mercedes and should be good for Proton too.

I pump Esso97 and get better mileage than Shell97. I feel Shell97 burns faster at traffic jams.

Bro, you may want to read my full post at the Proton Exora thread [:)]

agree with you Shell97 burns faster...erm..maybe should try ESSO97...how aby caltex97?

heres the breakdown:-

Description:

Perform Task of 40,000km =120.00

Carry out alloy rim wheel = 20.00

Front wheel alignment= 18.00

Anti Bac system= 19.90

Petronas Syntium 10W40 =103.00

Air cleaner campro/cps = 23.71

Brake fluid DOT4= 10.92

Automatic trans fluid S = 154.55

Screen wash = 5.71

Gasket oil drain = 3.32

oil filter campro engine =12.22

wkshop supplies/sundries = 0.53

service tax (labour) = 10.00

Total servicing = rm501.86

Neutral Newbie

Bro, you may want to read my full post at the Proton Exora thread [:)]

agree with you Shell97 burns faster...erm..maybe should try ESSO97...how aby caltex97?

heres the breakdown:-

Description:

Perform Task of 40,000km =120.00

Carry out alloy rim wheel = 20.00

Front wheel alignment= 18.00

Anti Bac system= 19.90

Petronas Syntium 10W40 =103.00

Air cleaner campro/cps = 23.71

Brake fluid DOT4= 10.92

Automatic trans fluid S = 154.55

Screen wash = 5.71

Gasket oil drain = 3.32

oil filter campro engine =12.22

wkshop supplies/sundries = 0.53

service tax (labour) = 10.00

Total servicing = rm501.86

Caltex97 is good.. engine quieter compared with Petronas97. Used to get 6.6l/100km or better when driving to Malacca and back.

Some people say Shell97 is not suited for Campro as it is thin. For long journey, Shell97 is fine but pickup a bit slow when overtaking.

I think Petronas97 contains detergent that makes engine rough. Just like after shampooing your hair.. without conditioner the hair feels a bit rough. I still prefer the old Petronas Primax95.. great value for money.. used to get 6.6l/100km or better driving to Kota Tinggi. Pickup is very good for overtaking but rough.

Did you get any discount? I got about RM20 discount.

Any free gift? Not sure whether free gift applies to all who service at Proton SC.

I use Petronas 1000 fully synthetic... RM185 -a bit expensive but many people say it is very good and should last 10k km and some claim 15k km.. [rolleyes]

Are you using Petronas engine oil? If good, i could just purchase over there at JB.

Yep..i received a free gift...some tools in a box...i have not check them yet.

For discount....yep i have 30rm.

I use Shell97 as i live in Woodlands and usually travel all the way to east area - Ubi / Geylang / Eunos / Pasir Ris / Tampines etc.

Mine OPC...any advise on petrol....erm..maybe should change to Caltex97?....it is just that sometimes i just go in JB..top up petrol Shell97 and U-turn back to Woodlands...normally during off peak period

Edited by Noirmubin

Neutral Newbie

Are you using Petronas engine oil? If good, i could just purchase over there at JB.

Yep..i received a free gift...some tools in a box...i have not check them yet.

For discount....yep i have 30rm.

I use Shell97 as i live in Woodlands and usually travel all the way to east area - Ubi / Geylang / Eunos / Pasir Ris / Tampines etc.

Mine OPC...any advise on petrol....erm..maybe should change to Caltex97?....it is just that sometimes i just go in JB..top up petrol Shell97 and U-turn back to Woodlands...normally during off peak period

That's good discount.

I am using Petronas Synthium 1000 now. Some say better than shell Helix Ultra fully synthetic. Previously using MobilOne.

In JB I topup Shell97 or Petronas97.. elsewhere I will try Caltex97 or Esso97. Mine OPC. I seldom pump petrol in SG. Quarter tank can go 100km+ in SG.

Thanks for the info, bro.

If there is a small or medium bottle of Pentium 1000; I would gladly buy it.

So far at Giant saw big bottle only

Larkin perdana got a shop after u see caltex selling tons of proton parts ranging from Bonet to gear stick at a very reasonable price compared to service centre.

• Praise 1

Larkin perdana got a shop after u see caltex selling tons of proton parts ranging from Bonet to gear stick at a very reasonable price compared to service centre.

Bro....thanks for the info...do you have the name of the shop?

↡ Advertisement