• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

how much and did it work ??

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:49 AM

Alim
  • Alim
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wayne Rooney 30,000 hair transplant

In SG, about S$5k.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:56 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wayne Rooney 30,000 hair transplant

In SG, about S$5k.

have read about overseas tour and medical packages ... $8k

SG $5k is for strip or FUE ??

saw the video for strip and my knees weakened ....

u done it or hearsay ?

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

Alim
  • Alim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

have read about overseas tour and medical packages ... $8k

SG $5k is for strip or FUE ??

saw the video for strip and my knees weakened ....

u done it or hearsay ?

$5k per hair graft. Minimum 1000 hair graft. Hence, $5k.

If you do more just multiply accordingly.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the way they cut the scalp and insert the hair roots already give me goosebumps.
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

Floweradvisor
  • Floweradvisor
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

nope i'm too young for that.
FlowerAdvisor is an International Florist that does Worldwide Flower Delivery. We are a consortium of Florists that delivers to over 140 countries.

Visit us for the best Singapore Florist - FlowerAdvisor

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

Vega
  • Vega
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

transplant to which part of the body?

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

heard dunno where they get the hair from..... if unlucky, u may get haunted by the previous owner(s).

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:29 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

heard dunno where they get the hair from..... if unlucky, u may get haunted by the previous owner(s).

The hair will be yours. They just move from areas where there is more hair to the less hair part

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:39 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

nope i'm too young for that.

you never watch tv ar ?? those who agree to go on tv are quite young ... that's why they are given discounts for going on tv.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the way they cut the scalp and insert the hair roots already give me goosebumps.

that is the strip method.

the FUE method will cost abit more but less "chiu-buay" and non-invasive and heals faster also.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

So many hairy threads nowadays, yes there are two methods, the strip method and fue, down time for fue is shorter and you can walk out on the same day of operation it is considered minimally invasive whereas the strip method requires a team of surgeons, fue looks more natural, strip method you can see the lines where the hair is cut from, for fue mimimum 8k for 1000 grafts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:56 AM

Mightymito
  • Mightymito
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If Im not wrong , on average 100 strands of hair fall per day. So thats 8k for 1o days worth of naturally lost hair nod.gif

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

SG $5k is for strip or FUE ?? http://alturl.com/ycakb

Strip

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

CharmaineOng
  • CharmaineOng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

how much and did it work ??

so how did you manage to did a transplant?

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:59 PM

Dleodleo
  • Premium member
    Dleodleo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This blogger did and shared his exoerience. I think they sponsered him one. See below link.

http://sengkangbabie...t-in-singapore/
Uncle2 and Mercs praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:39 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This blogger did and shared his exoerience. I think they sponsered him one. See below link.

It's a few thousand dollars per time.

My friend did before and i saw the results are not bad.

I just saw this clinic's ad on my FB feed like few days ago.

The doctor in question even did it on himself.

Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:39 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It's a few thousand dollars per time.

My friend did before and i saw the results are not bad.

I just saw this clinic's ad on my FB feed like few days ago.

The doctor in question even did it on himself.

Dleodleo praised this

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:17 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Yes

I know Yuen HO too. Good on him
Theoldjaffa praised this
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:20 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes

I know Yuen HO too. Good on him

Not much hair on your head, you definitely know him since you need it  :XD:

RadX praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users