Any good recommendation of car wash+polish in JB

Camrytron

anybody know of car detailing around Jusco Bt Indah or even better within the Jusco? Thinking of letting them polish the car while i shop...

excellent idea!

give them ur keys and ur car

make police report for lost car in jb

take taxi back sg

make police n insurance report sg

:a-m1212:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

excellent idea!

give them ur keys and ur car

make police report for lost car in jb

take taxi back sg

make police n insurance report sg

:a-m1212:

So when did you here of this happening?

Last week tompang my colleague to KDN @ Jln Setia Tropika to renew her passport and while waiting around nearby, decided to pamper my car. Spotted this car polish shop with a blue signage "Wash & Win" just diagonally opposite KDN. Three cars already there, two washing and one doing polishing i think but i don't have to wait cos they have enough staffs even though i no make appt. Cut story story short. The two guys (one chinese n one malay) doing my car are so pro siah (I wasn't expecting that man cos thinking this place not near town so standard maybe compromised) The chinese staff.. i think is the boss, truly a car lover, he so detailed until every turn n corner of my Wish is so sparkling shiny n clean siah. Felt very safe too and i just leave my car with them and go lim kopi + eat char kway teow nearby. Below shop details if anyone happened to be near KDN (actually also not far from sg customs la, about 20mins drive lor, depending what you wan la, if u looking for a guaranteed comprehensive service and reasonable rates, no harm drive 20mins to go there) Just my two cents worth!

Wash & Win
Car Wash, Car Polish and Detailing
Address: Jalan Setia Tropika 1/27, Taman Setia Tropika, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 12-757 5005
  • Praise 1

What is INSIDE those Meguiar's bottle ?

I was going to ask this question  [laugh]

Seriously, in all my years of owning a car, I never bother to send my car for washing/waxing/polishing/detailing... I only wash it at MSCP when it gets too dirty that it compromises driving vision. Why bother to make it nice for the body exporter?

As long as my car is mechanically sound - I don't save on servicing, nor do I use "chiong" parts - it is good enough for me.

Hi, anyone knows any car grooming center can provide service at our own premise?

You can try those centres in shopping malls. I usually do that while going for window shopping or when having dinner.

I was going to ask this question  [laugh]

Seriously, in all my years of owning a car, I never bother to send my car for washing/waxing/polishing/detailing... I only wash it at MSCP when it gets too dirty that it compromises driving vision. Why bother to make it nice for the body exporter?

As long as my car is mechanically sound - I don't save on servicing, nor do I use "chiong" parts - it is good enough for me.

A lot of people do not understand the advantage of having a dirty car.

When you parked side by side with other cars, when their passengers or drivers get out of their car, they SURE avoid scratching your car, let alone touch it. Your car is safe !

When you have a dirty car, the layer of dirt protects the paint from UV. 5 years later, no need paint work restoration. You saves !

When you need that once a blue moon clean car, because of CNY, go petrol station car wash.

$8 .. settles the entire year of dirt. Worth the money well spent. Time saved !

A lot of people do not understand the advantage of having a dirty car.

When you parked side by side with other cars, when their passengers or drivers get out of their car, they SURE avoid scratching your car, let alone touch it. Your car is safe !

When you have a dirty car, the layer of dirt protects the paint from UV. 5 years later, no need paint work restoration. You saves !

When you need that once a blue moon clean car, because of CNY, go petrol station car wash.

$8 .. settles the entire year of dirt. Worth the money well spent. Time saved !

I think it works the other way... when you don't take pride in your things, others don't either. 

I think it works the other way... when you don't take pride in your things, others don't either. 

Yeah, right. New shiny cars don't get dented or scratched by itchy hands. 

Yeah, right. New shiny cars don't get dented or scratched by itchy hands. 

Nature also play a part, such as tree branches, bird dropping.

Hi guys....do avoid below mention car wash....all out to cone ppl money. Check before washing is $16 for waxing...ends up deny saying it is $60!

MAJU EXPRESS in Taman pelangi.

Please follow link to confirm and avoid this location.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/117018973729892802896/place/ChIJvQ7d-QZt2jERe4VWl9JF5TY/@1.3982738,103.7740491,16z

Bro, about there la, RM16 cannot la. RM60 is about there lor.

Your negotiation also need to polick a bit la.

This is what my papa do, tell those east asia folk, Forty and then give them Fourteen lor.

OK, Let hear from the Subject of Matter Expert on Negotiation, that is ME, if polick SIXTY, to avoid disappointment.  SAY CLEARLY, FORTY or FIFTY.  Never SIXTY as it also sound like SIXTEEN and vice visa.  BEST is FORTY-FIVE (and say 4-5) lor. Start low then close in

Sure win one.

Metro Car Wash, so far BEST for me, give a try. All pricing are machine polick, for hand polick additional cost apply.

MPV car wash SAY TEN (10)

Never go to those Car Wash in Shopping Centre lor.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1%C2%B028'42.9%22N+103%C2%B045'42.3%22E/@1.478574,103.7608168,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d1.4785744!4d103.7617367

Hi guys....do avoid below mention car wash....all out to cone ppl money. Check before washing is $16 for waxing...ends up deny saying it is $60!
MAJU EXPRESS in Taman pelangi.
Please follow link to confirm and avoid this location.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/117018973729892802896/place/ChIJvQ7d-QZt2jERe4VWl9JF5TY/@1.3982738,103.7740491,16z

post-170907-0-05572000-1546734812_thumb.jpg

post-170907-0-44132400-1546734889_thumb.jpg

Edited by Apple-Tree
  • Praise 1