Recevd 2 SMS from Moneylenders in 2 days

Yahgo22

I recd 2 sms from Moneylenders soliiciting for biz yesterdays and today.

Are they committing any offences thru this manners?

Did any bros here also recv similar encounters?

It is becoming a nuisence.

↡ Advertisement

me too

too many too long time liao :angry:

If one can have their hp number used in such a manner by sleazy unsavory type of ppl....

The same can be inferred from what sort of person you are and who you have been associating with! :D

If one can have their hp number used in such a manner by sleazy unsavory type of ppl....

The same can be inferred from what sort of person you are and who you have been associating with!

I am VERY VERY underworld. [mad] [mad] [mad] [mad] [mad]

MORE like...MAFIA [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Csnewbie

I called the guy and told him I will complain to the authority should I receive another sms of a similiar nature. Cross my fingers, I have not received another. I think govt should bring forward the legislation on this asap.

Did some of the online forums sold our database? My wife has never received such sms.

Edited by Voodooman

hmm. i thought from 1st nov ... all these ads via sms is illegal?

Up till now, i receiving calls about products ads or condo /private properties ads... [furious]

sms only..

i received 5 calls from bank 5 days in a row wanting to sell their insurance product......

1st 3 days i nv pick up... den they keep calling..

4th & 5th day straight away f e caller badly!

till now 3 months of peace... still counting..

Key is really to not take part in those lucky draws, surveys, etc. I can't even remember the last time I did that, so I don't receive such calls or SMSes, except from the bank/credit card companies.

Key is really to not take part in those lucky draws, surveys, etc. I can't even remember the last time I did that, so I don't receive such calls or SMSes, except from the bank/credit card companies.

Yup, there are some recruiters for this type of part time job - data entry details of these lucky draw coupons.

And of course, they sell these for $$$

Edited by Kangadrool

Not sure how these moneylenders got hold of my number. Past two weeks, been receiving sms, whatsapp and phone calls from them. Asking me to help them. On the phone, they even asked me to borrow $150 from them. Thatz their lowest amount. Ask me to help them, saying business no good.

The numbers are all local and always changing. One day receiving 4-5 messages and alternate day receive one phone call.

Not sure how these moneylenders got hold of my number. Past two weeks, been receiving sms, whatsapp and phone calls from them. Asking me to help them. On the phone, they even asked me to borrow $150 from them. Thatz their lowest amount. Ask me to help them, saying business no good.

The numbers are all local and always changing. One day receiving 4-5 messages and alternate day receive one phone call.

there are also advert sms promoting gambling sites too !

not to mentioned those gaming or so websites ... my uncle kenah $90 two months in a row until I called up singtel and told them to waive and cancel the billings.

interesting.. I also rcv spam. The country starts with +91... using whatsapps ...am sure the authority will ignore me.

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement