• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone know where i can swop the foam on my stock vios seats. they are flat now. as seeing 6 yrs of bum supporting.....
every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

• Premium member
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can go to Premier 1 at kaki bukit. Its beside the hypermarket for baby strollers,seats etc.

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

R_aquarii
  • Premium member
    R_aquarii
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i think it will be cheaper if you buy a 2nd hand seat...

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users